This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Be a professional hunter - tips and tricks

Some great advice in this thread. I've been hunting for about 5 years now and have a large collection of caps that I have made that I am getting around to posting (only found this site a couple of months ago). As such, I would like to add a couple of tips that I have found that work for me.

1. If you are using a VCW or a vid and during your cap you think that to make a change, or adjust your timebar, may result in a detected jump, I sometimes will say 'bet you have a hot ass too?' (or words to that effect) and then ask to see it. If they do, you can make your changes with less chance of it being picked up on as they are turning around.

2. When using a guy vid, my personal favourites are ones that are sort of sideways on, where one arm isn't completely visible and can be interpreted as being the one used for typing. Hate the ones where they are usually 'face on' and have to lean forward to type. I have used these in the past but it means you are restricted to only typing messages when the vid does.

Like I said, just a couple of things that I found work for me...hopefully for some of you all too.
    TheSheik

'Sleep... Those little slices of death... How I loathe them' Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

It is always more difficult to find girls. Once you find them and they do not skip life is easy

Comment

Originally posted by CnR View Post

I'm not really sure where i should post this, but it's an easy tip for newbies. If you are wondering if when your connect to someone if it says "strangers may be using a simulated cam". To check this out, open up your browser. have two tabs open and go to Omegle on both. When your on the site, type in a random amount of letters in the interests bar. Just make sure its unique, something like "dsafdsa" then search for people on both tabs due to you both having the same interest the only person you will find is yourself and it will say whether or not you have the simulated webcam message.

I have a bit of an answer for the stimulated if they ask.I answer Yes use Manycam. Why,because I can share music, video..blah blah with my friemds when we chat. Always have a popular music group ready to show or pictures of scenery etc
        Arousal is life!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmorison View Post

I have a bit of an answer for the stimulated if they ask.I answer Yes use Manycam. Why,because I can share music, video..blah blah with my friemds when we chat. Always have a popular music group ready to show or pictures of scenery etc
          is it work ? haha
          Born to löse,live to win..

Comment

Originally posted by Sumisujima View Post
            is it work ? haha

It did work. I now have solved the "simulate cam" issue
            Arousal is life!

Comment

Originally posted by lulek View Post

Even with all that sometimes it's very hard to recognize a fake. If you are still unsure, make your partner pass one of the fake checks. But don't do the common "wave", "touch your nose", "blow a kiss" or "peace sign" checks, many fakes already include that possibility... ask for something unusual, such as make a horn on head or make them do something with objects in their room. But be advised, asking for more fake checks might get your partner annoyed so he will disconnect. He also might get more suspicious and recognize a fake in your video instead.
              I usually use a covert fake check, so the girl doesnt get suspicious. Something that sure would make her laugh or at least raise an eyebrow or make her nod or something like that. On sites with a lot of dicks like CR or Omegle a phrase like "omg, thank you for not being another naked guy" usually gives you an immediate response and you know who youre dealing with.

Comment

Someone asked me : How do you get Hot Girls ?

This is just a small draft , if you like it maybe I will do more :)

Hot Girls are 3 types :

Type 1 : Is a horny Hot Girl , her mood is already set to go on omegle to show and play with her body and she usually stops at Hot Muscled Guys who are half naked or have Huge Dicks or very rarely someone who peaks her interest by either having a cute reaction or a fun line , the last kind of guys have a very small window to take advantage of that peak of interest in order to make the girl stay because she is looking to play and not to laugh so she will next you at the first chance you give her and she will go back looking for the dicks .

Type 2 : Is a Bored Hot Girl , her mood is simple , she is bored and hoping for a fun night someone to make her laugh or someone interesting to chat with , she is open to show you if you use good lines and you are WITTY & SMOOTH , she is comfy with her body and she would like to tease you , all this kind of Hot Girls wanna tease you in the beginning ALWAYS TEASING and if you make her smile and keep her interested about seeing more of you , she will show you her body , never show her everything first , tease her like she teases you , an eye for an eye and if you want more than for her to show you boobs and get her to play with you , you gotta get her turned on and horny with few good lines and ask her to touch her pussy in the right time , this kind will also stop for a Hot Muscled Guy and Huge Dick who just surprises her directly and she is just too weak to resist ,

Type 3 : Is a Hot Girl who Hates already Naked Man , they are very shallow to her with their one liners " Do you wanna see my dick ? " , it never works with her , She is either a regular Stranger and she is tired of seeing them or she is new but in NO mood what so ever to play and plain hates a dick appearing on her screen , she is looking to make a conversation with a cute guy or girl I'm talking about the curious ones many of you know lol , the word CONVERSATION is the key here , to win this kind of girl you gotta make a conversation , make her let her guard down by liking something about you , it doesn't matter what she likes about you , you have to use that in your advantage and be patient , you must be making a FUNNY , SMOOTH conversation because each time you will be injecting something sexy in that conversation until she takes the bait , get her comfortable , get her guard down , ask her about herself and compliment her with a hint of wanting her , ask her to show you her glasses, her cat , her dog , her earrings , tattoo , use anything that you see on her screen it doesn't matter , never get her bored , keep her interested until you get her to feel a little by little turned on , it might take alot of patience to get her guard down but once you do it will be worth it ... and just one more bonus advice , make sure you are doing all this work on a STUNNING fucking Hot girl , don't waste your time on anything else and just keep nexting until you find one worth the trouble or you get lucky with an easy one .
                I'm going to retirement , at least now if you like my last videos say something for one last time , it's been an awesome ride ;)

Comment

Originally posted by KevinS View Post
                  Someone asked me : How do you get Hot Girls ?

This is just a small draft , if you like it maybe I will do more :)

Hot Girls are 3 types :

Type 1 : Is a horny Hot Girl , her mood is already set to go on omegle to show and play with her body and she usually stops at Hot Muscled Guys who are half naked or have Huge Dicks or very rarely someone who peaks her interest by either having a cute reaction or a fun line , the last kind of guys have a very small window to take advantage of that peak of interest in order to make the girl stay because she is looking to play and not to laugh so she will next you at the first chance you give her and she will go back looking for the dicks .

Type 2 : Is a Bored Hot Girl , her mood is simple , she is bored and hoping for a fun night someone to make her laugh or someone interesting to chat with , she is open to show you if you use good lines and you are WITTY & SMOOTH , she is comfy with her body and she would like to tease you , all this kind of Hot Girls wanna tease you in the beginning ALWAYS TEASING and if you make her smile and keep her interested about seeing more of you , she will show you her body , never show her everything first , tease her like she teases you , an eye for an eye and if you want more than for her to show you boobs and get her to play with you , you gotta get her turned on and horny with few good lines and ask her to touch her pussy in the right time , this kind will also stop for a Hot Muscled Guy and Huge Dick who just surprises her directly and she is just too weak to resist ,

Type 3 : Is a Hot Girl who Hates already Naked Man , they are very shallow to her with their one liners " Do you wanna see my dick ? " , it never works with her , She is either a regular Stranger and she is tired of seeing them or she is new but in NO mood what so ever to play and plain hates a dick appearing on her screen , she is looking to make a conversation with a cute guy or girl I'm talking about the curious ones many of you know lol , the word CONVERSATION is the key here , to win this kind of girl you gotta make a conversation , make her let her guard down by liking something about you , it doesn't matter what she likes about you , you have to use that in your advantage and be patient , you must be making a FUNNY , SMOOTH conversation because each time you will be injecting something sexy in that conversation until she takes the bait , get her comfortable , get her guard down , ask her about herself and compliment her with a hint of wanting her , ask her to show you her glasses, her cat , her dog , her earrings , tattoo , use anything that you see on her screen it doesn't matter , never get her bored , keep her interested until you get her to feel a little by little turned on , it might take alot of patience to get her guard down but once you do it will be worth it ... and just one more bonus advice , make sure you are doing all this work on a STUNNING fucking Hot girl , don't waste your time on anything else and just keep nexting until you find one worth the trouble or you get lucky with an easy one .

You are the man! Great analysis haha.
                  What starts with F, and ends with UCK?
                  It's FUCK! Not firetruck lol.

Comment

I also seem to find a lot of videos without sound, which kinda sucks. I recommend using OBS to record the screen, as it also records the sound as well. I normally use it for streaming/youtube videos, but you can save the videos locally. A small tip from a newb :p
                    What starts with F, and ends with UCK?
                    It's FUCK! Not firetruck lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X