X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaYumJo View Post

This is the answer
    Thanks for the info Looks like im just gona have to get a great catch and make her do some stuff, Just gave me soooooooommmmmmmeeeee crazy motivation LOL for hunting today if i can get these bans lifted LOL
    A silver tongue and a hard dick will make her cum :P

Comment

• could anybody point me in the right direction for sothink video converter? I have the adobe cloud, but there is no way to download previous versions of the Adobe video encoder :/ I need an encoder that i can set the key frame to 1-2 as described in the OP

Comment

• Wouw! I see that hunting girls on webcam is a profession and not just a hobbie lol. Regards!
        "Show face or not show face during webcam game ... there is the dilemma" - Impulsive Hunter

Comment

• Hey Guys!

I tried to make a new VCW from an avi video. I converted the video with 3 different programs to flv, but when I load it to EasyVCW it doesnt move, just show the first 1-2 frame.

What I'm doing wrong? Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by corry_webster View Post
            Hey Guys!

I tried to make a new VCW from an avi video. I converted the video with 3 different programs to flv, but when I load it to EasyVCW it doesnt move, just show the first 1-2 frame.

Lemme know what are your settings in these pgm to convert into flv

BE COOL, BE FUN, BE HUNTER

Kyrnos, Καλλίστη, ανεξάρτητα από το όνομά σας, αυτή είναι η χώρα όπου γεννήθηκα κι όπου θέλω να ταφεί

Comment

• Originally posted by corry_webster View Post
              Hey Guys!

Lemme know what are your settings in these pgm to convert into flv

BE COOL, BE FUN, BE HUNTER

Kyrnos, Καλλίστη, ανεξάρτητα από το όνομά σας, αυτή είναι η χώρα όπου γεννήθηκα κι όπου θέλω να ταφεί

Comment

Working...
              X