Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with VPN-s

Hi guys ;)

Currently I'm trying ot hunt using some free VPN-s (like CyberGhost or SoftEtherVPN with FastSSH servers), but in most cases instead of working Omegle I got either "Error connecting to the server. Please try again later" (with CyberGhost or Opera build-in VPN), or lots of black cams (with SoftEtherVPN).

I went to http://cc.rtmfp.net and:
    With CyberGhost (or Opera VPN) I have red dot in "Can send to different IP after server introduction" (as it's visible in attached screenshot)
    With SoftEther I have red dot in last position "Source UDP port number is preserved from original connection"

Is there anything I can do using free tools to change it? Does anyone knows which VPN-s doesn't suffer this problems? (I prefer free ones, but I'll consider also pais ones)

Click image for larger version

Name:	cyberghost.png
Views:	1
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	562317

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	562319
    I have this with vpn. Can someone explain this?
    Are you in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n562319[/ATTACH]
      I have this with vpn. Can someone explain this?
      Which VPN are You using right now? It works for You thanks to good configuration of network/VPN server...

Comment

I am using Hotspot Shield Elite for a few months
        Are you in the game?

Comment

To be honest: now I have no idea which VPN is good right now. During free trial of HSS Elite I also got many errors (same errors occured with many different VPNs), even thought they pass http://cc.rtmfp.net test easily. And now I'm stuck with my s***ty static IP unable to hunt @ Omegle - which I find most effective. Unless there is an other solution I'll probably stick to unmoderated section @ omegle after my ban expires.

Comment

Are you using VPNs to just get around ban hammer? If you aren't banned using a VPN isn't really useful because of the at times unstable internet connection. Just my 2 cents
            “When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.”
            - Jack Handy

Comment

Oh, now I'm banned, But I started searching for a VPN-solution well before that.

Comment

Guys,the problem is that Omegle bans vpn ip's,sometimes its only for a while but usually if the same ip is banned twice than it's permanently banned.You need a VPN provider with dynamic ip or if it uses static ones it changes them lets say monthly.Also take in consideration that Omegle bans entire ip classes not just 1 ip.,so what's the point if the vpn provider has 10-15 ip's if they come from the ip range/class.Sadly only a handful of vpn providers have very good vpn clients with all sorts of options to prevent ip leaks,dns leaks protection in case of connection drops.

Comment

Anyone can recommend good vpn solution which would work with win xp? Without vpn it's impossible to hunt on Omegle.
                  Are you in the game?

Comment

Working...
                  X