X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds quite interesting. I'm looking forward to it!

Comment

Bitdefender is terrible.it has good detection rates but only if you switch from default to more aggressive real time protection and on demand scans,and the firewall ...is USELESS.

Comment

If you dickheads weren't all running Windows I would be a lot faster at writing these tools! I've got a dozen ways I could build it for Linux and Mac systems, throwing Windows in there makes everything more difficult!
        My balls are soggy

Comment

Hot Bikini Teens

My Blog
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          "If your photos aren't good enough, you're not close enough." Robert Capa

Comment

Comment

Hey guys... what actually does the invider?

Comment

actually it's all said in the very first post.. but here you get your information: http://chatrouletteinvader.com

Comment

Thanks, much appreciated! Regards

Comment

hey guys i've downloaded invader 3.0 but im stucked at the ''select interface''... what should i type in here?? any helps??

thanks
                    lets hunt some decent girls and make everyone happy ;P lets goooo..

Comment

If you don't see a list of interfaces, you need to run it as administrator.
                      My balls are soggy

Comment

can someone explain me how this works..it's not really explained well..thanks!

Comment

Cool tool. I'm trying to imagine a scenario where it would be useful though. Do people really appreciate you knowing where they live? My experience is that partners feel uninhibited when they think they're anonymous. Maybe I'm not understanding the purpose behind this. Enlighten me. :)
                          There's only one candy with the hole in the middle.

Comment

Anything similar for chrome os?

Comment

Originally posted by Yomin View Post
                              Cool tool. I'm trying to imagine a scenario where it would be useful though. Do people really appreciate you knowing where they live? My experience is that partners feel uninhibited when they think they're anonymous. Maybe I'm not understanding the purpose behind this. Enlighten me. :)
                              Be creative. Knowledge is power. Maybe it's helpful to say you live nearby/. Maybe it's helpful to say you don't live nearby. Maybe it's helpful to know if they lie when you ask where they are from.
                              My balls are soggy

Comment

Originally posted by ioveasianz View Post
                                Anything similar for chrome os?
                                Not unless you install crouton or similar and run it from there.
                                My balls are soggy

Comment

Working...
                                X