X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chatroulette Invader Official Thread - Old Version

https://amateurhof.com/forums/forum/...rs-invader-3-0

------------------------------------------------------
    THIS POST IS ABOUT A PREVIOUS VERSION OF THE INVADER. FOLLOW THE LINK ABOVE THIS FOR THE CURRENT VERSION.

Hey guys,

The Invader is ready for action, helping hunters world-wide to remove those pesky clothes from girls everywhere!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	invader_screen.png
Views:	2
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	216874

Because the Invader cares about you, it works on Windows, Mac, and Linux! There are READMEs for each platform included with the release, but as most hunters use Windows, I'll repeat them here:

Windows users will need to install WinPcap http://www.winpcap.org/install/default.htm and will need the .NET 4 Framework (Windows Updates may have done this for you, otherwise you can get it here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=17851
    After those are installed, download the Invader release and extract to its own folder (right click, extract to Invader\). Go into the new folder and double click the Invader app, and you should be good to go!

Extra notes:
    . The Invader can only be accurate with one partner at a time, If you are running multiple hunting windows, the Invader will be sad.
    . The Invader finds most partners, occasionally it will miss one and the location will not update when you go to a new partner. if this happens often, try to refresh your CR or Omegle window.
    . The Invader is like a GPS, sometimes it can only get you "pretty close". Try "Near such-and-such town" instead of "In such-and-such town", or claim to be fro the displayed town.
    . Google is your friend when they start asking questions (where did you go to school?)

Use this thread for questions/reports, and for updates!

Download the app here!
    Last edited by nbuzard; 02-13-2017, 04:45 PM.
    My balls are soggy

Chatroulette Invader Official Thread

Hey guys,

The Invader is ready for action, helping hunters world-wide to remove those pesky clothes from girls everywhere!

Click image for larger version

Name:	invader_screen.png
Views:	2
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	216874

Because the Invader cares about you, it works on Windows, Mac, and Linux! There are READMEs for each platform included with the release, but as most hunters use Windows, I'll repeat them here:

Windows users will need to install WinPcap http://www.winpcap.org/install/default.htm and will need the .NET 4 Framework (Windows Updates may have done this for you, otherwise you can get it here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=17851
    After those are installed, download the Invader release and extract to its own folder (right click, extract to Invader\). Go into the new folder and double click the Invader app, and you should be good to go!

Extra notes:
    . The Invader can only be accurate with one partner at a time, If you are running multiple hunting windows, the Invader will be sad.
    . The Invader finds most partners, occasionally it will miss one and the location will not update when you go to a new partner. if this happens often, try to refresh your CR or Omegle window.
    . The Invader is like a GPS, sometimes it can only get you "pretty close". Try "Near such-and-such town" instead of "In such-and-such town", or claim to be fro the displayed town.
    . Google is your friend when they start asking questions (where did you go to school?)

Use this thread for questions/reports, and for updates!

Download the app here!
    Attached Files
    My balls are soggy

Comment

Re: Chatroulette Invader Official Thread

Nbuzard my love hard at work

BFF with SHOWTIME!

Comment

Doesn't wanna work for me, so I'm out.

Comment

it works great for me, I love that it seamlessly integrates with omegle and the other platforms. Truly game changing for omegle hunters. Thanks a ton nbuz and big up to ye!!!
          Respect & big ups for the hunters who toil in the digital fields to bring you this bounty. - Book of the HOF 6:25

Comment

Cool tool, works good on omegle if you dont next too fast. Not sure at this time how much it will help with the prey but I like your suggestions for its use. Definitely good for weeding out the fakes.

How hard was this to develop? I am just curious if the hunted could also have a tool like this.

Comment

This looks like a great tool, I'll have to have a look tomorrow :)
              sigpic

Comment

Damn, nice tool. Respect for you nbuzzard!

Comment

I'll try it. Thank you nbuzard

Comment

oh i definitely have to check it out sometime...great stuff...thanks man
                    Be yourself!
                    Oh, the irony :D

Comment

Nice work, as usual, nbuzz.

Comment

While using this some of the places that people come from have had a longername location and the box isn't long enough to show the location.
                        sigpic

Comment

does not work on win 7 x64
                          Hot Bikini Teens

My Blog
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          "If your photos aren't good enough, you're not close enough." Robert Capa

Comment

Originally posted by cnx1000 View Post
                            does not work on win 7 x64
                            I can confirm it does, I have W7 x64 make sure you install wincap and .net
                            sigpic

Comment

It is looking good though I decided to try it out myself today but for me it doesn't work. It is stuck on "waiting for partner" no matter which chat or browser I use. I have WinPcap and .NET 4 FW, I'm running it on Win 7 64-bit.
                              One of the rare hunters around who actually earned all these rewards listed there...

Comment

Working...
                              X