Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have used general stuff like music.books,reading,singing..stuff like that...weed also has plenty of girls in it but yeah not everyones up for having fun..so that could be an issue...but yeah you do find girls for sure
    Where you come from is gone, where you thought you were going to never was there, and where you are is no good unless you can get away from it. Where is there a place for you to be? No place

Comment

• Well.. those kind of interests are not "fun driven" :P
      Let's play a game.. you will love it!

Comment

• i don t think common interest really helps..using specific words mostly let you find other hunters..ahahaha!!

Comment

• I'm using " Lesbian " lately , i'm that guy fucking optimistic thinking he can convince a girl of staying instead of looking for lesbians ... other guys raise me the finger, that's when I know I'm getting boobs and they are not :D haha
          I'm going to retirement , at least now if you like my last videos say something for one last time , it's been an awesome ride ;)

Comment

• I'm finding harder and harder to find any girl lately with any kind of interest.. :(
            Let's play a game.. you will love it!

Comment

• The only thing I find effective is couple and couples. But that's only effective if you're looking for ... wait for it ... couples. The nice thing is, there is a very high percentage of couples looking for fun using those keywords. Almost all of them are up for fun with a single woman.

For anything else, I think it's best to leave the field as open as possible. There are partners that are there to play and others who didn't know they were there to play until they met me. :)
              There's only one candy with the hole in the middle.

Comment

• "Lesbian" never worked for me - probably too obvious and too widely used. Oh my, it would be so much easier if there was a gender selection everywhere and not just on CR ;)
                Trainee in the art of hunting.

Comment

• I agree. Using lesbian only get me guys hoping to find lesbians. So I guess it is working at connecting people with similar interests. :)
                  There's only one candy with the hole in the middle.

Comment

• I use "Anime" and "Tumblr", most of the time. Sometimes "KPOP" but those anime girls are horny af haha.
                    What starts with F, and ends with UCK?
                    It's FUCK! Not firetruck lol.

Comment

• I used to have a lot of luck searching with music tags, like metal, punk, hardcore etc. I'd come across a fair few girls and it gives you something to strike up a conversation about - what are your fave bands? etc This only tends to work if you're prepared to go on cam yourself and actually talk to girls and put in the groundwork to getting them naked, play the long game. Not great if you just want to show your dick or use a fake video.

Using popular girly tags like Justin Bieber or whatever just yielded too many dudes doing the same thing.
                      Skinny girls with big tits; the ultimate dream.

Comment

• I don't think lesbian/gay really works that well. Kpop/BTS/Exo are great for finding asian girls though.

Comment

Working...
                        X