Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I usually use interests, but sometimes I don't. I think it would be nice to know what other people usually use as their interests.
    Are you in the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackal View Post
      I usually use interests, but sometimes I don't. I think it would be nice to know what other people usually use as their interests.
      which ones do you use?
      Born to löse,live to win..

Comment

• Chatrandom is good for hunting couples. If you hunt night time of the country you chose, you ll most likely cap some couple action.
        O shit waddup!!

Comment

• I don't ever bother with chatrandom im not into couples its got to much dick on there for my liking

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra_Commander View Post
            I don't ever bother with chatrandom im not into couples its got to much dick on there for my liking

You are the despair itself embodied

BE COOL, BE FUN, BE HUNTER

Kyrnos, Καλλίστη, ανεξάρτητα από το όνομά σας, αυτή είναι η χώρα όπου γεννήθηκα κι όπου θέλω να ταφεί

Comment

• I have the same issue with CR. I get about half an hour before I'm banned for 24hrs. I didn't know about the report button not counting towards your connections per minute.... Is that true..???... Would certainly explain it. Although I am using old VCWs so would imagine that's it.

I get most of my wins on Omegle unmoderated and Bazzocam. I use a female bait from VCWPRO for Bazzocam and usually the Anaconda VCWPRO when on Omegle unmoderated. I've had very little luck with Omegle moderated, although this could well be down to me still needing to improve my technique and of course get a decent VCW that isn't recognised straight away.

I usually try a game for a bit on Omgle with interests (still haven't really found a winning combination) and once I'm fed up with that move onto a female bait for a bit and then if still no luck break out the Anaconda until I get banned. At least with a huge cock on the screen some girls will at least stay and chat just because they are shocked. Once in banned then switch to unmoderated where is I'm patient I have got my best results. Does anyone still get regular wins with games. I really like this format but can never see to get anywhere. Is the game idea dead?

Chatrandom in my opinion is a waste of time I have never got any girls to stay and chat and they are few and far between.

Bazzocam is great for girls and couples sometimes but the couple are very suspicious and you will need a good bait that can perform like a monkey before they will do anything. Unless you get lucky with a really horny pair that will just start to play as soon as they see a willing female.

Of course all this is only my humble opinion. Still new to this and yet to upload although I do have my 6 captures ready to go just need to register my camstudio so I can render without water mark.
              Working out what women want can be difficult. Sometimes its like trying to figure out what colour the letter seven smells like!!!

Comment

• You can find some wins on Periscope all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonnieRock View Post
                  You can find some wins on Periscope all the time.
                  lol ive been on periscope tbh i don't feel like looking all day long for win and when i do get on there all the women are doing to trying to get attention not get naked so i dont understand how u can get win on there at all

Comment

• I always loves these alternative sites with their 50,000+ users online. What aload of balls****

Comment

• Bazoocam and chatrandom if your lucky you can get some action I like to use chatrouttle on occasion to

Comment

• bazoocam is not really good as chatroulette or omegle..but I found some good girl even there, it was very hard tho!!

Comment

• Found this one: www. chatous. com
                          Never actually tried on it, but it appears to have a decent number of people. It is also not so random and anonymous. If you find someone, you can store the contact by making a friend.
                          Last edited by DaYumJo; 10-13-2016, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• Main problem is, that most "other sites" are actually just different frontends for chatrandom...
                            Trainee in the art of hunting.

Comment

• I came back to have a little free time, mostly at weird hours. after a long time our of the game. I found out one of the best girls ratios that I remember since the good old times, when I choose the Russian languaje (wich I don't know a word about, Google translate helped enough to make this look promising tho) at https://ruletka.chat/ (probably a chatrandom alt? I'm too rusty to know xD) So there's my 2 cents.
                              Live long and prosper

Comment

Working...
                              X