• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and girl 2 was kinda shocked

Comment

• Haha good job, that's we call regular customers on HOF :D

Are you going to post the first try ?
      When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea. E Cantona

Comment

• I was trolled today in Chatrandom. A big dude with manboobs, folded up his penis into his balls, in such a manner, trying to make it look like a vagina. He was fake fingering the folds. Took me a few moments to understand what I was seeing. He needs a VCW rather than using that technique. lol Respect for innovation.
        "You show me a boob man and I'll show you a hair-brained knuckle dragger who knows nothing of the fairer sex. I tell you now, the best quality about a woman is the booty, baby." - Space Dandy

Comment

• My favourite was the guy who said he was in a couple but she was shy.
          Obviously a bullshit line until her hand came on screen too.
          The fucker had a plastic manikin hand. Wasted 5 minutes of my life...
          sigpic
          Kneel Before Me and Suck My Kitty Cock.

Comment

• I've seen multiple man boobs types, wearing a bra and sometimes a wig.. One dude in particualr I see fairly often has a hairy chest too...
            My balls are soggy

Comment

• lol nbuzard, and the guy with the hairy chest is trying to pass for a woman? Wonder what he's thinking.

lol@ the manikin hand Harvey Wall Banger. That's so strange. It reminds me of Kira from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, if anyone is familiar with that. I had a similar experience in Chatrandom. There was this guy fingering and playing with what looked to be a woman laying on her bed. It looked really creepy to me. She didn't move, no breathing movement, and something just felt off. He said it's his wife. I could swear it was a life-sized love doll. It really gave me that uncanny valley feeling. I felt so uncomfortable watching. If it was really his wife passed out, that's still disturbing. lol I'm positive it was a love doll though. I get way more weird experiences in Chatrandom than Omegle for some reason.

Anyone also have trap experiences? I wasn't trolled as they were honest about it. I saw this dark brown-skinned asian woman. Really feminine face. She told me that she's a guy. I didn't believe her... Sure enough, she shows me this flaccid little cock. I was shocked. It really was a guy.
              "You show me a boob man and I'll show you a hair-brained knuckle dragger who knows nothing of the fairer sex. I tell you now, the best quality about a woman is the booty, baby." - Space Dandy

Comment

Working...
              X