Including Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Including Chat

Greetings...at this point i am just a member who appreciate the hard work of so many of you, thank you!...Just wanted to say that it is great when you include that chat screens with your captures.
    It really helps to understand what is going through the others mind as she watches...thanks again!!

Unfortunately it sometimes gives away too much information concerning privacy - just like sound ;)
    Trainee in the art of hunting.

Comment

that's why you can post them only in VIP/Platinum section to respect privacy, it is for sure more private other there ;)
      When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea. E Cantona

Comment

I agree, Posting the chat really helps me, but hey, im just appreciative of the videos :)

Comment

Originally posted by omeglesniper View Post
          I agree, Posting the chat really helps me, but hey, im just appreciative of the videos :)
          So we are waiting yours now ;)
          When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea. E Cantona

Comment

Originally posted by mickou View Post

So we are waiting yours now ;)
            Haha im actually uploading soon. Not a lot with the chat though due to the program I use.

Comment

thanks for the feedback and your work.

Comment

I agree! Chats are a huge turn on! please include them people
                Grab her by the pussy!

Comment

I include the chats everytime lol

Comment

Working...
                  X