This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VCWPro Discussion

Use this thread for discussion about the new VCW Pro!

Announcement: http://amateurhof.com/forums/forum/a...whore-platform
    Last edited by nbuzard; 06-19-2015, 05:45 PM.
    My balls are soggy

NOTE: VCWPRO WORKS IN CHROME. It is known to not work properly in Firefox, and is untested in other browsers. USE CHROME!
    My balls are soggy

Comment

in the announcement page it implied there would be limited vcws to allready use for non vip members , i have tried the programme and it appears to be an editor with no option for using stock vcws .. is this me just being idiotic ?

Comment

You should have at least 8 VCWs available on the menu page. If you don't see them, could you send me a screenshot from your browser?
        My balls are soggy

Comment

This is beautiful. The attention to detail (i.e. the cursor doesn't display over the media file): beautiful.

Is there anyway to create/edit .vcw files without using EasyVCW?

Comment

Creating is possible but it's completely manual right now. This may change in the future. Editing is also a manual thing but if you're just adjusting a few frames here and there it's pretty straightforward. You can only edit the VCWs you upload yourself.

My balls are soggy

Comment

I get green blink pressing "wave" in Tiffany wcv? What's wrong there? Anyway idea is good but second vwc is worthless. Nice flowing, but non-vip members have very poor chance to choose sources. The best is first and the last.
              Are you in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
                I get green blink pressing "wave" in Tiffany wcv? What's wrong there? Anyway idea is good but second vwc is worthless. Nice flowing, but non-vip members have very poor chance to choose sources. The best is first and the last.

Taken care of. I can only fix the issues reported to me, so if you see any other glitches let me know!

All 8 VCWs available to non-VIP members should be very usable, but only a fraction of what you get at higher levels.
                My balls are soggy

Comment

wonderful addition, when I get a prog that I can broadcast just the video window with I may be able to make use of it

Comment

Originally posted by sniperbr50 View Post
                    when I get a prog that I can broadcast just the video window with
                    Manycam, webcammax..
                    http://i.imgur.com/C2asYoP.png

Comment

That's an incredible job, thx Nbuz !
                      You know what winks and fucks like a Tiger ? ;)

Comment

having problem using the provcw green screen keeps flashing between commands and gets stuck sometimes

Comment

What version of Chrome are you using? And what vcw/clip are you seeing a green screen?
                          My balls are soggy

Comment

im using my own vcw i have and uploaded to the site however from time to time the blue screen appears im updating my chrome now

Comment

If you need help with a particular VCW, feel free to PM me and I'll have a look at it.
                              My balls are soggy

Comment

Working...
                              X