No announcement yet.

KevinS free Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first one is a pure Lesbian , I turned her Straight to play with me , Didn't show her my dick until she asked for it in our second meeting , I drove her crazy with a pen and dirty talk the first time , one of my greatest achievements , her and the next one also not so bad who is an actual A-SEXUAL girl who basically isn't interested neither in boys or girls

When the girl says : " How are you doing this to me ? " ... That's when you know you are doing something right :D

Comment

As the title says ;) you can see her asking her friend to leave , notice how she speaks to him and then him turning the lights off on his way out :p

When the girl says : " How are you doing this to me ? " ... That's when you know you are doing something right :D

Comment

Hey Gents , how are you ? You have all been missed and no i'm not really back , just sharing while I have few more to give or that one very occasional catch , hope you enjoyed all my videos , keep going back to them like you do for WH videos haha ;)

Comment

Damn thats a lot of caps lol respect buddy :) when do you normally cap? whens the magic hour
          "When people get alittle too chummy with me, I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don't really care about them." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Thank you I appreciate it :D , cool name by the way and really great start , good taste in girls ;) what's your specialty ? each king has one lol what's yours ? and my magic hour is moslty starts around 4 AM GMT and also 11PM GMT can bare fruits

Comment

I registered to say that the girl in your last cap is definitely my type, wouldn't mind seeing more with her!

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJob2017 View Post
                I registered to say that the girl in your last cap is definitely my type, wouldn't mind seeing more with her!
                Haha well thank you thank you that's very appreciated , i will see what i can do about that request ;)

Comment

Originally posted by KevinS View Post

Haha well thank you thank you that's very appreciated , i will see what i can do about that request ;)

Thank you for following up on that!! Does she ever lower the camera/show off more of herself?

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJob2017 View Post

Thank you for following up on that!! Does she ever lower the camera/show off more of herself?
                    Lol you are very welcome and nope she didn't , she was too shy because she had a huge bush she said .

Comment

Originally posted by KevinS View Post

Lol you are very welcome and nope she didn't , she was too shy because she had a huge bush she said .

Ah, well I hope if/when there's another opportunity with her, she's no longer shy.

Comment

Working...
                      X