If these are of any use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If these are of any use

Here are three vids of guys wanking that I have used in the past that I no longer use. If they are any good to anyone else, I look forward to seeing the results.

1slow.aviclip0011_xvid_clip0.aviclip0015_xvid_clip0.aviClick image for larger version

Name:	clip0015_xvid_clip0.avi.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	178.4 KB
ID:	217692Click image for larger version

Name:	1slow.avi.jpg
Size:	172.2 KB
ID:	217693Click image for larger version

Name:	clip0011_xvid_clip0.avi.jpg
Size:	174.9 KB
ID:	217694
    TheSheik

'Sleep... Those little slices of death... How I loathe them' Edgar Allen Poe

Re: If these are of any use

Aspect ratios on the 1st and 3rd clips are off a little giving a black line which will give you away as a fake to anyone savvy.

Don't normally run with guy clips but after correcting the aforementioned and giving these a try for some variation the hat guy got some girl results, won't bother again but worth a look for anyone interested.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_52016_1459226145358_590[/ATTACH]

Comment

I've redone the two that had the aspect ratio's out to remove the black lines. See below:

Took this clip onto omegle to check the line had gone and with the very first cam got myself a 10 min of tit play clip. Might go back to using this one again. Lol:

clip0011.avi
      TheSheik

Comment

Don't know why this didn't attach the first time so I'm trying it again.

Hat guy.avi
        TheSheik

Comment

Thats better
          TheSheik

Comment

Here's a dude (named the file 'Max' for a reason) I have used in the past:

The video has been spliced, but the guy doesn't give any signs (wave, thumb up etc.) and doesn't show his face. The original file was cropped to hide his right arm, so that you can pretend that he's typing! Some girls still fall for that ...

https://mega.co.nz/#!sxtTWIyS!MyaAGz...F68zKxMGl4qJZg
            (ZIP, no password)
            I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body!

Comment

Very nice, we want more :)

Comment

Originally posted by unterstrich View Post

The video has been spliced, but the guy doesn't give any signs (wave, thumb up etc.) and doesn't show his face. The original file was cropped to hide his right arm, so that you can pretend that he's typing! Some girls still fall for that ...

(ZIP, no password)

Can vouch for the fact that some girls still fall for this. Have used it in the past myself
                TheSheik

Comment

another fake ?

Comment

As requested: Just a simple spliced video of a random jerker (loop - wave - loop - cum - loop) who won't show his face. Hadn't used it in a while, but went on Omegle a few minutes ago, and what can I say, it still seems to work in the unmoderated section: Got a nice pair of boobiess (18 from the UK) within the first 10 minutes (no joke). There was probably a lot more potential with a better bait, but I was simply looking for a proof that it works :)

Chatlog: http://logs.omegle.com/0971eee

https://mega.co.nz/#!pg8mQQqD!969qdP...72bkrB8M5LKqv4
                    (ZIP, no password)
                    I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body!

Comment

I don't want to create new topic so I'll ask here. Anyone has this guy with huge dick? Click image for larger version

Name:	ZBGdgsp.png
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	547335
                      Are you in the game?

Comment

(ZIP, no password)
                        Usually i don't use guys fake vids. But this one's good. I'll give it a try. Thanks for sharing!
                        Baby, I love your eyes.

Comment

The last videos of guys by unterstrich sometimes give very good boobs in Omegle and CR. Other videos didn't give so much luck.
                          Are you in the game?

Comment

(ZIP, no password)

Can anyone reup this? Thanks.

Also, I can vouch for the third video in the op (headless on chair). Just did a simple three splice + typing one (which I never use) and the crop of the right arm also gives the effect of potential typing.

Comment

(ZIP, no password)

Can someone reup this please? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                              X