CONTEST: WIN VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONTEST: WIN VIP

For the first time, the Chatroulette Invader is being released to the non-VIP's. http://www.chatroulettehof.com/forum...fficial-Thread

The winning entry will be the video that best demonstrates the Invader in action!

Videos must show the Invader running, and the conversation portion as well as the partner's video. Your video can be blurred or blocked out to hide your secret hunting weapon.

The video must contain boobs, ass, pussy, and/or masturbation.

Entries must be of girls.

Entries will be judged by mods

You can submit as many entries as you like, each will be judged individually.

The contest must have a minimum of 10 entries to have a winner with a minimum of 7 different members entering.

Each video must be a minimum of 5 minutes long.

The videos MUST BE uploaded to Chatroulette Tube and entered on this thread to be considered an entry.

Only one winner will be chosen and will win an automatic promotion to the VIP section.

What's the invader do? Glad you asked! The Invader will remove the mask of anonymity and reveal the true location of your chat partners on Chat Roulette, Omegle, ChatPig, and other similar
    sites!

This is how I generate wins with the invader: "Where are you? I'm from [insert stranger's location]."

nbuzard is the owner, creator of the Invader. The link above will tell you how to use and install the Invader to use it.

Good luck to everyone and happy hunting.

Re: CONTEST: WIN VIP

Thanks joe, the Invader looks great. I will give it a try and i'll come back here with the result.
    Thanks for sharing with us green dudes.
    sigpic

Comment

I've been trying out the Invader, and I must say that you get some funny reactions when they find out you live near them, although sadly I didnt get any nudity out of it yet

Will keep trying
      "10 minutes of staring at boobs daily prolongs a man's life by 5 years..."
      - Dr Karen Weatherby

Comment

great app 1 problem with omegle and the manycam detection can we get the app for that too?

Comment

how does that generate wins? So the girls think that you're living in the same town so they are going to show their tits ?
          Prepcraft will deliver

Comment

Working...
          X