Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ---> MODS <--- Default sort order wrong

Hey mods.

The default sort order in this subforum sorts by title instead of date. So when someone updates a post, nobody sees it, and thus there's very little collaboration going on here anymore...

Can you fix it please?
    98% of caps without sound are not worth watching! PLEASE record audio! See instructions here.
    Learn to cap right! Your caps should turn out 5-20 MB/minute with xvid/divx ("avi") or h.264 encoding.
    If they're smaller, your quality isn't good enough. If they're much bigger, you're not compressing right. Fix it!

Check out my thread here to see examples with good audio, video quality, and content!

Re: ---&gt; MODS &lt;--- Default sort order wrong

Please give me some of the drugs you're on. Maybe it's just you that it's happening to, because I'm not having that problem.

Comment

I never had that problem too!
      I'm not an arrogant NOOB that pays camsites and thinks he's king here while he never gonna be (not even close).

One of the rare hunters around who actually earned all these rewards listed there... [ 2 ]

All the help I gave to this place was "probably" forgotten.

Comment

Au contraire I have the same problem so I know exactly what he is talking about. Though the thing I did is I decided I don't give a shit about it.
        One of the rare hunters around who actually earned all these rewards listed there...

Comment

Lol same problem here, but I just click on date now.
          sigpic

Comment

I have this exact same problem too. In fact, at the risk of sounding slow, I just barely realized what the problem is a couple of days ago.

Yes, every time I visit the page for the "Resource Section" sub-forum, it is by default automatically sorted by thread title in ascending order, making it so that threads with new posts almost never show up on the first page. This can be fixed by changing the way the threads are sorted to viewing those that were most recently posted in in descending order, but then the next time you click/refresh the "Resources Section" sub-forum page, it goes back to being sorted by title.

This is the only sub-forum that has this problem, and to be honest, it's a pretty annoying problem. I wasn't going to bother saying anything about it because I didn't want to come off as a complainer, but since someone else already created a thread about it, I figured I'd at least toss in my two cents.
            The thrill of the hunt can be just as important as the spoils.

Comment

Click on "New Posts" at the top left of the homepage. Problem solved.

BFF with SHOWTIME!

Comment

I'm using the "What's new ?" button

Problem solved again ^^

BE COOL, BE FUN, BE HUNTER

Kyrnos, Καλλίστη, ανεξάρτητα από το όνομά σας, αυτή είναι η χώρα όπου γεννήθηκα κι όπου θέλω να ταφεί

Comment

Originally posted by BellaLove View Post
                  Click on "New Posts" at the top left of the homepage. Problem solved.
                  Originally posted by jojo2a2b View Post
                  I'm using the "What's new ?" button

Problem solved again ^^
                  This and this, although it would be nice if it defaulted to the same as the other forums.
                  There are two kinds of people - those who don't do what they want to do, so they write down in a diary about what they haven't done, and those who are too busy to write about it because they're out doing it!

Comment

Not to nitpick the issue too much here, but neither of those options, as useful and helpful as they indeed are, are ways of "solving" the problem. Rather, they're just ways of dealing with the problem. Solving the problem would be fixing the board so that it defaults properly, thus making it so that you don't have to deal with it each time you visit. :p
                    The thrill of the hunt can be just as important as the spoils.

Comment

Working...
                    X