An old trick.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An old trick.

Ok this is probably well known by some yet it still can be useful to bamboozle or trick your prey. (Jeez that sounded a bit stalker-ish lol)

You can fool any target into thinking you have found/know their Facebook profile and perhaps who they are (assuming of course they have FB in the first place)
    The following URL will redirect them to their own FB profile page, it doesn't give you the information of course but it can be used as a hook ;)

http://facebook.com/profile.php?=73322363

Try it yourself, maybe in conjunction with a picture/challenge.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tits if you dare.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	216896

Poor example but use your imagination, I've had a few tits with this and occasionally more ;)
    There are two kinds of people - those who don't do what they want to do, so they write down in a diary about what they haven't done, and those who are too busy to write about it because they're out doing it!

Re: An old trick.

I'll give it a shot.. if I ever get unbanned from both Chatroulette and Omegle that is. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Sorry for the doublepost, but I logged in to FB and tried the link. It asks for my password. Sorry if I am being suspicious, but seems like some amateur trick to get my password.

So to all the others: be warned. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by maasmekka View Post
      I'll give it a shot.. if I ever get unbanned from both Chatroulette and Omegle that is. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Sorry for the doublepost, but I logged in to FB and tried the link. It asks for my password. Sorry if I am being suspicious, but seems like some amateur trick to get my password.

So to all the others: be warned. :-)
      It is not malicious. Google the url if you are worried.

Note:
      You need to be logged into FB to take it to your profile page straight away (which I should have mentioned I guess)
      There are two kinds of people - those who don't do what they want to do, so they write down in a diary about what they haven't done, and those who are too busy to write about it because they're out doing it!

Comment

If a female see's that I can see them just clicking next. But there will be the few odd ones who will dare you to and it will scare the shit out of them.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeh, that particular sign isn't that useful but I can confirm it freaks the hell out of some. :-D

Comment

Also, a good reminder to be logged out of FBook when you are on Omegle, CR or any pron sites that use the FBook 'like' buttons ;)
            __________________________________________________ ________________________
            "Glad I was never one of the dick wavers. I guess that's one advantage to having such a scrawny mishapen lump of manflesh, scarred beyond recognition by 35 years of frantic masturbation and being chewed on by my ex, my wife and 25 years of random gaptoothed hags"

Comment

Originally posted by fishpoodle View Post
              Also, a good reminder to be logged out of FBook when you are on Omegle, CR or any pron sites that use the FBook 'like' buttons ;)
              A very good point, hitting "Like" accidentally on "Slut MILF's from your local town dot com" would be ... interesting
              There are also scripts that block such things unless you are on failbook site itself, if you simply HAVE to be logged in at all times :/

Comment

Working...
              X