A trick I use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A trick I use

Here's a trick I use. I apologize ahead of time if something like this has been posted in the past. I have seen things similar to it but I have had a great deal of success with this. Using Manycam, just use your custom desktop feature to put where you type this on the screen and I usually just use paint as it is quick and simple.

Here it is:

Let's play a game, Ladies!

Flash your...

Hands...5 pts High Score:
    Feet...5 pts (insert name) (insert score) - (insert location)
    Smile...5 pts
    Cleavage...10 pts
    Boobs in Bra...20 pts
    Ass in Panties...20 pts
    Bare Boobs...40 pts
    Bare Ass...40 pts
    Pussy...100 pts
    Naked...200 pts

Okay, so that was it. This works wonderfully for me. I generally start off with a fake high score to give the girls something to strive towards. Some dive right in, some require a little coaking but they work really well.

If I find one that goes all the way, I will take it to a next level and offer them a bonus round. I can usually talk them into masturbation and orgasms for a few extra points.

Anyway, again I'm sorry if this has been posted before. I have just had such great success with this that I wanted to share it. I hope everyone else has the success that I have had!

Happy hunting!!

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Also, you can obviously change up what you have in the list. Starting off with different things helps to ensure that you aren't being screwed with by someone else with a video. It's nice to ensure the girls are real so you know you aren't wasting your time!

Re: A trick I use

This is actually the first technique I used but I was using tally marks. Once i got enough though it became too crowded and I switched to the points and never looked back.

Comment

You come across a lot of these, and I always find it baffling that chicks would even consider stripping just so they can accumulate some 'points'. It just seems so...pointless (for them anyway).
      Cupcakes are tasty!
      http://actionflickchick.com/superact...upcake_Dog.jpg

Comment

Really you had great success with this? I tried for about 90 min. and didnt get anything. Every girl clicked next almost instantly. Dont have the impression that it works very well.

Comment

I use a score game as well. But I made the game in excel than just use the snipping tool in windows 7 to make a pic of it. It makes it easier to change scores over paint imo.
          Whoever invented webcams deserves a medal.

Comment

imon think chances to get some boobs with that are very very small.
            its pretty tough out there. i dont think its impossible but there are better ways.
            anyways... good luck with that. ;)

Comment

This kind of trink doesnt work in france :)
              sigpic

Comment

I've had some luck with this technique. A lot of girls go on omegle with the intent to show or masturbate anyway, so they just need an excuse to do so. That's where we come in.
                Helping you fap since 2011

Comment

The only time I used this was on Omegle and it worked wonders for me. Although mine was different because honestly showing feet is a little weird imo. The point system was different, there was a smoother transition to people getting naked. A longer list that wasn't so specific and a "Bonus" option so they could do whatever they wanted when they completed the list.
                  BFF with
                  BellaLove

sigpic

Comment

Not bad at all
                    sigpic

"Just because you survived doesn't mean you ever lived." "Just because you lived doesn't mean you've HOF'ed."

Comment

Never thought those point things worked. Seen a million cams with it.
                      But hell, maybe I will try it some time.
                      Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it.

Comment

Believe me, I have about 40 screencaps of the "Game" thing working wonders.
                        sigpic

Comment

Do girls comment that they like it better when it's a guy typing?
                          Aspiring VIP'er and Fellow Hunter

Comment

Depends on the girl

Comment

I can imagine. There seems to be a ton of girls who either want to see the dude and others who get off by knowing that they can't.
                              Aspiring VIP'er and Fellow Hunter

Comment

Working...
                              X