This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Create your own Virtual Cam Whore

Just a question how hard do you think it would be to include a dynamic write as such like if they hold up a blank piece of paper we can specify what gets written on there?

Comment

Hi,
      I can't find the player that i used to play the vcw on the adobe website... Can someone link it to me please ? Thx !

Comment

Originally posted by lanku View Post
        Just a question how hard do you think it would be to include a dynamic write as such like if they hold up a blank piece of paper we can specify what gets written on there?
        You're fucking joking.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by indoniisan View Post
        Hi,
        I can't find the player that i used to play the vcw on the adobe website... Can someone link it to me please ? Thx !
        Just google search for flash player 10.3...
        IF YOU'RE GAY ADD ME I LOVE BIG COCKS

Comment

I think it's very possible. In fact, I was actually working on something like that in the past. Although, I am way too busy to work on Easy VCW these days. I'm sure the hofers would be all over it if you happen to program something like that.
          That's the reply I got to a pm I sent him so it is possible just probably very hard and I have absolutely no idea how or where to start.

Comment

Thank You :D

Comment

Working...
            X