This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create your own Virtual Cam Whore

So I've created some virtual camwhores and it's getting us some tits. I'm doing this for the tits and nothing else. The more of these our out there, the more tits we'll see! Lets see what you guys can do.

Here is the source for my Virtual Cam Whores. You will need some experience with flash.

Link: http://depositfiles.com/files/hkjd2srr2

Tutorial:
    1. Add a name instead of XXX. ex. "Stripes"
    2. Put the videos in the video layer. They must be flvs.* Add labels to the start of each frame. ex. "show_boobs"
    3. Use _root.forcePlay("label") to loop to a certain label
    4. Set _root.idle = true when transitions are possible and _root.idle = false when they are not possible
    5. Change the text in the buttons, ex. "Show Boobs"
    6. Use _root.gotoScene("label") to try to go to that label when idle
    7. add the _root.gotoScene("label") function to your buttons. ex. _root.gotoScene("show_boobs");
    8. Where it says start (on the first frame), add a forcePlay function to your first chat loop.
    9. Add a stop(); script to the last frame of your vid to stop playback if necessary.

tips:
    • To add new buttons, create a duplicate of a certain button. Make sure you make it a different instance.
    • To change the "console" text, use _root.console.text = "text" ex. On the last frame, _root.console.text = "End of show".
    • I use adobe media encoder to create the flv's. 320x240 at 15 fps. If you change the frames per second, you must change it in the flash file too.

*known limitations:
    flash files are limited to 16,000 frames! most vids are more than 16,000 frames. You should add everything in the timeline except the final scene which is usually the longest. For that one you should put it in a movieclip on the last frame.

Good luck! If you have any questions, post them here.
    Last edited by lulek; 08-07-2012, 08:06 PM. Reason: reuploaded file
    Originally posted by rael
    Sick idea dude! If I had a sister, you could fuck her anytime.

Big big ups man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Here is the source for Virtual Cam Whore: Jewel

Link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Mess around with it. It should give you a good idea of how everything works.

Comment

Re: Create your own Virtual Cam Whore

ok it says i cant open the file because i dont have anything to open it with
        BFF with
        BellaLove

sigpic

Comment

You should have Adobe Flash.

Comment

I haven't seen the post before, but very nice man! I'm gonna see what I can do with my video the next days! ;) very nice dudeeeeh!

Comment

Captain, can you do me a favor and see if you can turn these video's into a VCH for me.
              Here's the link:http://www.mediafire.com/?232758k35n46tqk
              There the same girl, and if you do it thnaks in advance.

Comment

Huge necro, but thanks for this. Working on one or two of my own, and your template simply rocks the shit.
                The hunt is on.

Comment

I've made several of my own with this idea and I posted one here. Thanks to Captain for the concept.

http://www.chatroulettehof.com/forum...eractive-flash

Comment

crashed that is some great work, keep it up man
                    Respect & big ups for the hunters who toil in the digital fields to bring you this bounty. - Book of the HOF 6:25

Comment

Posted another:

http://www.chatroulettehof.com/forum...m-Whore-Cassie

Comment

Nice guide and i found my harddrive flash programs so maybe i try to make one.. long time not do anything flash but maybe thats not so hard.. I will PM when i have time to try so if i have problems i can ask?!
                        sigpic

Comment

So semi-new to working with flash. I've done a bit before and understand basics. I'm trying to make my own cam girl now would love some help with it to get it all right. Right now I'm having problems just importing the video into flash. I have it in .flv format but still can't add it in. Can someone walk me through the process?

Comment

Originally posted by JareBear View Post
                            So semi-new to working with flash. I've done a bit before and understand basics. I'm trying to make my own cam girl now would love some help with it to get it all right. Right now I'm having problems just importing the video into flash. I have it in .flv format but still can't add it in. Can someone walk me through the process?
                            JareBear, I recommend downloading the source for VCW: Jewel (u can find it up top). Read the code and try to understand how it works. good luck

Comment

I've created a tool that will help you make a Virtual Cam Whore with no programming required. I need people with splicing experience to test it out.

PM me with the subject line "Easy VCW" for a link to the program. You should have a source vid handy. Needs flash player.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Here is a screenshot to whet your appetites:

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Before you PM, make sure you have the latest Flash player installed.

Here's another screenshot:

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/35n1shz.png[IMG]

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Here is a preview of the "Onion" layering that will make splicing much easier to do:

Comment

Working...
                              X