X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNBanning from Chatroulette Via MAC address

Hi there,

I don't really know how you can change your IP address ? Is you Internet provider give you a new IP address each time you reboot your box ?
    Because, in my case, my provider does not. All I am able to change is... my local address, that's it.

The firefox addon is just some kind of proxy right ?
    If yes, you should be carefull like heligabal said, because when you use this proxy, all you browser connexion get through the proxy.

Anyways, as you probably already seen, they've setup a phone protection, which is more annoying again.
    If you have any solution to bypass that, feel free ;)
    On internet, Men are Men, Girls are Men, and Childs are FBI. Never forget that.

Comment

does this still work?

Comment

Pretty much no way to bybass the phone protection unless you create a new free number using fongo or google voice, but thats long and annoying.
        -Let the Best Baiter Win!

Comment

I have tried everything on this thread to no avail... I have Comcast and every machine on my network is banned.....
          “When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.”
          - Jack Handy

Comment

ive been back to using chatroulette the last day or so, surprisingly i hvent gotten banned due to shirtless nonsense.

theres older women on chatroulette which is good, but theyre also instant nexting often. the only problem is a few didnt have skype and its really hard to get any caps any other way

Comment

any suggest for how being unban from Omegle..? i use a public wifi and Im ban.. I really dont know what I can do..

Comment

Working...
              X