X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNBanning from Chatroulette Via MAC address

Hey all,

Here's a quick guide on how to get around the BAN that we all hate to get when on chatroulette.

First of all if your like most of us and you've been doing something naughty, you come out of the chat after getting a cap you'll see a screen from Chatroulette stating - YOU'VE BEEN BAD - now do community service - which is either Gender selection or nude photos. Now if you can't do this guide and your stuck with the BAN you can choose which ban you take. Look in the Address bar at the top and you'll see either g.chatroulette or s.chatroulette just change one to the other: G = gender selection, S = Nude photo selection. Plus if you have multiple windows open it can go quicker (Thanks to Mr.Bob for finding this one).

Now for the Mac address way.

To get around the BAN via changing your MAC address you can do it 1 of 2 ways - VIA a network router or if your modem is connected directly to the computer - you change your computers MAC address.

Router way:

To change your routers MAC address you have to login to your router - normally its something like 192.168.1.1 and you'll be asked to put in your details to gain access.

Once you have access you'll be given a page with all the settings on it. You need to find where the MAC address is on the router and see where you can change it. Here's a screen shot of one from a netgear router:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0126.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	216909

Now in the red boxes you have to select USE THIS MAC ADDRESS. Then int he 2nd bot you type in a Mac address, you can get a new mac by generating one from some websites. Just use google to get those.

Now once you've made the changes - disconnect the modem (unplug power) and then update / save the changes in your router. The router will now update the MAC address, once this is done - reboot the router and the changes will take effect - then plug the power back into the modem and hey you've got a new IP.

BEFORE you go back to chatroulette theres one more thing you have to do and thats clean your browser - USE CCLEANER for this. Just download the program install and then run it. Click on Analyze then RUN CLEANER. For Google users this program may not work so you have to go through Google itself - Click on the spanner icon top right, scroll down to settings click, now scroll down the page for Show advanced settings click this. You should see PRIVACY click on Clear browsing data....

Now your free to go back to CR and enjoy again.

Computer way:

If you haven't got a router and your modem is connected directly to the computer then you need to change your computers MAC address. There is a simple program that can do this: SMAC - google it you can download as a trial (cough, cough :) )

This is a very simple but effective program that will help you change your computers MAC address. Before you change anything make sure you disconnect the modems power. Once you've changed the MAC address connect the power back up and you should have a brand new IP, then just do the same thing with CCLeaner or Google as above.

NOTE:

If none of the above worked for you it means you have a static IP which means you will be BANNED until you either do the community service or wait a month.

IF ANY OF IS INCORRECT MODS ARE FREE TO CHANGE PARTS :)
    sigpic

Re: UNBanning from Chatroulette Via MAC address

Great job!
    I'm not an arrogant NOOB that pays camsites and thinks he's king here while he never gonna be (not even close).

One of the rare hunters around who actually earned all these rewards listed there... [ 2 ]

All the help I gave to this place was "probably" forgotten.

Comment

Damn, how can i get a dynamic IP? I have to select like 3000 men or women.

Comment

Originally posted by boobviolator View Post
        Damn, how can i get a dynamic IP? I have to select like 3000 men or women.
        Lol your half way think the max is 7000 which mr.bob and myself have had. Your next ban will be 6000.

But if you can't do the above you could go through a proxy which can be very slow.
        sigpic

Comment

haha nice guide man

Comment

man im so confused now. CCleaner and reconnecting the vpn worked for me all the time. Now when i do it i get around the community service but it then disables my cam and says im banned. So banned but no community service? So how do i get myself unbanned then without community service. And why does it say my ip is banned when i clearly have a new ip and all my cache is deleted?
            Im open for every kind of critic, just be nice!

Comment

Originally posted by thehammermc View Post
              man im so confused now. CCleaner and reconnecting the vpn worked for me all the time. Now when i do it i get around the community service but it then disables my cam and says im banned. So banned but no community service? So how do i get myself unbanned then without community service. And why does it say my ip is banned when i clearly have a new ip and all my cache is deleted?
              Have you logged into the site?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by royds View Post
                Have you logged into the site?
                yeah

Comment

Originally posted by thehammermc View Post
                  yeah
                  Well it must mean they are not only banning by ip but also username.
                  sigpic

Comment

well i signed up a new username, so that cant be the problem. Hmmm thats really weird.

Comment

Server 3 has been playing up today
                      sigpic

Comment

Im getting a 500- Internal Server Error when I try and go to cr

Comment

Sites been shut down for 1 hour
                          sigpic

Comment

confirmed working

Comment

Thank you very much for this post, it gave me insight not only on how to bypass chatroulette's filters, but also to the possibility of being identified by a MAC address
                              IF YOU'RE GAY ADD ME I LOVE BIG COCKS

Comment

Working...
                              X