Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just tried it and got my first Omegle ban after 30 seconds...
    I was never banned before :)
    So i guess i stick to my good old girl fake vids
    Baby, I love your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by webcamHunter79 View Post
      Yeah, sorry, that's what I was trying to say when I mentioned the strict Omegle banning policy!

Better keep your game hidden in the beginning and hope that the girls will stay long enough or use it in the unmoderated section (meh, not really unless you're reeeaaally patient). I feel like it works better if you have used a fake video for a while and then switch to a game. Not sure if this is true or just a feeling, but it might be that you have left their radar after having used a game for a while. However, I have no idea how exactly the banning process on Omegle works and this is just bullshit!?
      I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body!

Comment

Point Game sometimes get me banned but, I reset the routter and I can play during many hours without a ban
        UHUUU​L

Comment

It never works to me. But i will keep trying
          K HUNTER

Comment

Ran it for hours and didn't even get a single start. Only people who stopped to look were guys, who I'm pretty sure just wanted anything to watch them touch themselves.

But at least I didn't get banned. Do like the setup, though. Ran a dry run and it' seems super straight forward and easy to use. I'll try again tomorrow.

Comment

Hey- I got one! Just have to be patient.

Hope you don't mind but I edited it a little. eg, the two minute timer was too long for my tastes (went down to 1), I set the high score to my own hunt, and I changed the title screen a little. Thanks for the points game!

Comment

Originally posted by webcamHunter79 View Post
                You just had bad luck my friend! Im runing the game all the time and get banned like not more than 2-3 times a week. If that happen, im just changing my router mac address, reset it and get a new IP and voila - no ban anymore :)
                I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women & gambling. The other half, I wasted.

Comment

Same happened to me.. long time I didn't used the game, when I try got banned in the first 10 seconds
                  sigpic
                  My VIP consideration thread

Comment

I love this game it has gotten me such good caps and win thanks for making it for all to use

Comment

Well that's nice Tacolover
                      I look forward to seeing some of them posted in the Tube....
                      sigpic
                      Kneel Before Me and Suck My Kitty Cock.

Comment

Funny enough, I never seem to get even a single hit with any game. Wonder what I am doing wrong :(
                        Trainee in the art of hunting.

Comment

Working...
                        X