X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool hunting tool: Points Game

The Game by Rufinatti

It has many interesting levels, appealing layout and some nice animations which work as cool transitions.

Download:
    .mov format: http://depositfiles.com/files/uf1ibtjw9
    .wmv format: http://depositfiles.com/files/22pci3xt8

Preview of The Game in live action on Omegle:

It's not a vcw and I think it will help newbies greatly so I post it here again.
    Last edited by lulek; 07-18-2012, 10:07 AM.
    One of the rare hunters around who actually earned all these rewards listed there...

Re: Cool hunting tool: Points Game

Thanks MR Lulek

Comment

I still use the points game. Altough mine is a little different than Rufinatti's with some added levels and such. Something I enjoy about it is it lets your talk to girls and find out what they like and what they don't like. You can use that information on later hunts to help hon your approach when using VCW's.
      sigpic

Comment

Very true TTH, I've used the games on Friday and Saturdays as most women are wanting to have some fun and let their hair down plus some are in groups having a drink which helps. I've even had a few long chats with some of the women who haven't gone past the boobs flash but what'd to have a chat as its made them laugh. They think the games an interesting way of getting boobs and more as some have said its better than seeing a guy jerking off!
        sigpic

Comment

In my version of the game I've added a question to each round. As with the rest of the game it starts out tame "How old for first kiss/who is the sexiest celeb". Later on I ask if they've had a lez experience, and what's the wildest sexcapade they've experienced.

I've actually expanded it into a whole quiz, 21 questions about clothes/sex/their body/sex... I've been thinking of putting it together with a guy as a vcw. Like most of my ideas tho it'll never get finished :D

Comment

you ever thought about posting that game on here, bunny?

Comment

Originally posted by BunnyTVS View Post
              In my version of the game I've added a question to each round. As with the rest of the game it starts out tame "How old for first kiss/who is the sexiest celeb". Later on I ask if they've had a lez experience, and what's the wildest sexcapade they've experienced.

I've actually expanded it into a whole quiz, 21 questions about clothes/sex/their body/sex... I've been thinking of putting it together with a guy as a vcw. Like most of my ideas tho it'll never get finished :D
              Yeah, I think that's the way the game needs to go. First it gives the girls a chance to talk about themselves (the most interesting person in the world), and more importantly, it gives them reasons to use the keyboard.

Gamegirls make the best bait (as spliced videos and VCWs) because the game was designed to make them give the signs which prove they're real--but they rarely use the keyboard enough. They just read, and do. A bait who takes her top off then doesn't get back to the keyboard again, is a wasted opportunity.

If you're running a game, you should be talking the girl through every stage, asking her questions, chatting with her and making it fun. A version with questions added is a step in the right direction. I don't think you really need to add a guy to it (nice idea though :) ) but go on, Bunny, put it together. For you. For everyone.
              Fuck, yeah.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, I agree that this is a great idea... now we need to come up with a way it gets them to deliver the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitz View Post
                  I don't think you really need to add a guy to it (nice idea though :) ) but go on, Bunny, put it together. For you. For everyone.
                  My thinking behind adding a guy at the end, is because there's been a number of times I've had girls do the quiz and are up for something a little more at the end. But they want a face (and other parts :) ) to watch as well. And given that I would describe myself as BUFF*, I want to give them something enjoyable to watch :D

I'll try and get the basic versions zipped and uploaded over the next week.

*B.U.F.F Bald Ugly Fat Fucker!!

Comment

Adding questions is a great idea :)
                    But adding a guy might make the game worse. Most girls who play the game do so because it looks anonymous. If it were a guy, it would just get nexted !!

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

My thinking behind adding a guy at the end, is because there's been a number of times I've had girls do the quiz and are up for something a little more at the end. But they want a face (and other parts :) ) to watch as well. And given that I would describe myself as BUFF*, I want to give them something enjoyable to watch :D

*B.U.F.F Bald Ugly Fat Fucker!!
                    Well, a guy at the end of the game sounds like a good idea.
                    Gives the girls an opportunity to talk and for us to get a better cap :D
                    Looking forward to your first version :)

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

Well, a guy at the end of the game sounds like a good idea.
                    Gives the girls an opportunity to talk and for us to get a better cap :D
                    Looking forward to your first version :)

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

sorry about the double post earlier.

Comment

I dig the VCW interface being used for the version of the points game in the opening post, but I generally stick to my own version of the game that I made. It's simple, but effective, and since I made it myself, I made sure to emphasize mainly the stuff I like seeing best. Thanks for posting it nonetheless though! Maybe I can take this version of the game that you posted and make some tweaks to it so it'll work better for the way I do things. :)
                      The thrill of the hunt can be just as important as the spoils.

Comment

thanks for sharing this dude
                        It's fuck hunting season people!

Comment

Thanks so much for posting this, I've been using it for 2 weeks and I've gotten so many vids from it (:
                          Go big or go home.

Comment

Are you guys just starting right out with this ? Or leading off something different? A few months ago I had great luck pretending I was the Jonas brother them asking if they wanted to play a game. Not so much anymore though...

Comment

How the hell do you open it lol. don't mind me i'm new here. getiing sick of my game that i made with powerpoint so i figured i would try something new but i can't even seem to open the file

Comment

Working...
                              X