This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Be a professional hunter - tips and tricks

Some great advice in this thread. I've been hunting for about 5 years now and have a large collection of caps that I have made that I am getting around to posting (only found this site a couple of months ago). As such, I would like to add a couple of tips that I have found that work for me.

1. If you are using a VCW or a vid and during your cap you think that to make a change, or adjust your timebar, may result in a detected jump, I sometimes will say 'bet you have a hot ass too?' (or words to that effect) and then ask to see it. If they do, you can make your changes with less chance of it being picked up on as they are turning around.

2. When using a guy vid, my personal favourites are ones that are sort of sideways on, where one arm isn't completely visible and can be interpreted as being the one used for typing. Hate the ones where they are usually 'face on' and have to lean forward to type. I have used these in the past but it means you are restricted to only typing messages when the vid does.

Like I said, just a couple of things that I found work for me...hopefully for some of you all too.
    TheSheik

'Sleep... Those little slices of death... How I loathe them' Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

It is always more difficult to find girls. Once you find them and they do not skip life is easy

Comment

Originally posted by CnR View Post

I'm not really sure where i should post this, but it's an easy tip for newbies. If you are wondering if when your connect to someone if it says "strangers may be using a simulated cam". To check this out, open up your browser. have two tabs open and go to Omegle on both. When your on the site, type in a random amount of letters in the interests bar. Just make sure its unique, something like "dsafdsa" then search for people on both tabs due to you both having the same interest the only person you will find is yourself and it will say whether or not you have the simulated webcam message.

I have a bit of an answer for the stimulated if they ask.I answer Yes use Manycam. Why,because I can share music, video..blah blah with my friemds when we chat. Always have a popular music group ready to show or pictures of scenery etc
        Arousal is life!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmorison View Post

I have a bit of an answer for the stimulated if they ask.I answer Yes use Manycam. Why,because I can share music, video..blah blah with my friemds when we chat. Always have a popular music group ready to show or pictures of scenery etc
          is it work ? haha
          Born to löse,live to win..

Comment

Originally posted by Sumisujima View Post
            is it work ? haha

It did work. I now have solved the "simulate cam" issue
            Arousal is life!

Comment

Originally posted by lulek View Post

Even with all that sometimes it's very hard to recognize a fake. If you are still unsure, make your partner pass one of the fake checks. But don't do the common "wave", "touch your nose", "blow a kiss" or "peace sign" checks, many fakes already include that possibility... ask for something unusual, such as make a horn on head or make them do something with objects in their room. But be advised, asking for more fake checks might get your partner annoyed so he will disconnect. He also might get more suspicious and recognize a fake in your video instead.
              I usually use a covert fake check, so the girl doesnt get suspicious. Something that sure would make her laugh or at least raise an eyebrow or make her nod or something like that. On sites with a lot of dicks like CR or Omegle a phrase like "omg, thank you for not being another naked guy" usually gives you an immediate response and you know who youre dealing with.

Comment

Working...
              X