This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy VCW - Make your own Virtual Cam Whore

EDIT: THe latest version of EasyVCW is available here: http://amateurhof.com/EasyVCW-v1.51.swf

EasyVCW is a tool that takes virtual fakes to the next level (and then some). It allows anyone to make a Virtual Cam Whore with zero programming skills.

Open EasyVCW with the latest Flash player (or web browser) and follow the tutorial. The more of these are out there, the more tits we'll get. Be sure to share your VCW.

DOWNLOAD HERE:http://depositfiles.com/files/hkjd2srr2

Screenshots:

Special Instructions:

- Videos must be prepared specifically for EasyVCW
    - You should convert the source video to .FLV, 320x240
    - Important: When converting to FLV, "Key Frame Distance" must be as low as possible. I generally keep it at 1 or 2 (the lower, the the bigger the file size)

You can use Adobe Media Encoder to convert the source video.

TUTORIAL:

To create a Segment (such as Chat Loop):
    1. Enter a segment name
    2. Select a frame, and click on "Start Segment"
    3. Select the end frame, and click on "End Segment"

To create a Transition (Allows the user to go to a different Segment)
    1. Click on a frame where the transition will begin
    2. Select the Segment to transition to from the Segment List
    3. Click on "Transition:"

To create a Jump (instantly plays another Segment)
    1. Click on a frame where the jump will take place
    2. Select the Segment to jump to from the Segment List
    3. Click on "Jump"

Tips:

- All video and VCW files must be in the same folder as the EasyVCW program
    - Segments will automatically loop. Exit the loop with a Jump or a Transition.
    - Double click a Segment from the Segment List to quickly go there on the timeline.
    - You can change the starting point by selecting a Segment in the Segment List and clicking "Set First"

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

- You can use the hotkeys "T" and "J" to add Transitions and Jumps quickly.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

EasyVCW v1.2
    LINK: http://depositfiles.com/files/hkjd2srr2

Bug Fixes:
    - Fixed bug where stop button does not disappear after playback has ended (Thanks, kevc!)
    Last edited by nbuzard; 01-14-2016, 05:38 PM.
    Originally posted by rael
    Sick idea dude! If I had a sister, you could fuck her anytime.

Re: Easy VCW - Make your own Virtual Cam Whore

love the Virtual cam whore ^^ will try this out thx :D
    "To much detail blows the illusion.". - Craig Mullins

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...n/58edab9c.gif

Comment

holy shit... this is fucking amazing. thank you man, wow. cant wait to try this out
      Respect & big ups for the hunters who toil in the digital fields to bring you this bounty. - Book of the HOF 6:25

Comment

You've done it again! Can't wait to play around with this over the weekend and see if I can contribute a few splices

Comment

EasyVCW v1.3
          LINK: www.megaupload.com/?d=Y3YL3V0P

Bug fix:
          - fixed bug in v1.2 where the Play button isn't enabled when you click on a segment (Thanks again kevc)

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Here is the latest stable build with a critical update.

EasyVCW v1.4
          LINK: www.megaupload.com/?d=K89MR79Z

Updates:

- Added support for source videos with any FPS. (v1.3 and lower only support 15 fps)
          - Misc. bug fix where Run button was not enabled

Comment

can you add undo- redo function to it? Because If you one makes any mistakes concerning transition (Jump) there is no way to undo it.

Thanks.

Comment

Hey,
              you can delete segments, transitions and jumps:

1. Click on the frame with the transition or jump you want to delete
              2. For transitions, select the Segment from the Segment List (ex. if the transition goes to the blue Segment, select it)
              3. Select what you want to delete in the delete box (Segment, Transition or Jump)
              4. Click delete

I'll consider adding undo/redo in the future.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Bonus Tips:

Comment

Thanks mate.

2 things--

-- for instance Wave--- show would I set it in the scheme of things...as in the chat loop...you would want it to wave the second you press the wave button---but if the chat loop of like 30secs-- it will take long for the wave as it will have to loop all the wave back to THAT frame where the jump is set too? Is there a way out?

-- when should I use transitions and when should I use jump?

-- in the demo you have left 3-4 frame after each segment vacant-- is this to ensure that THAT part loops??

Thanks.

Comment

-- for instance Wave--- show would I set it in the scheme of things...as in the chat loop...you would want it to wave the second you press the wave button---but if the chat loop of like 30secs-- it will take long for the wave as it will have to loop all the wave back to THAT frame where the jump is set too? Is there a way out?
                  pongo, you can add as many transitions to the "Wave" segment as you'd like. If you want to give the user the ability to transition to the "Wave" segment at any moment, then add a transition to "Wave" in every frame of your segment. Additionally, you can have any number of transitions to different segments on the same frame.

-- when should I use transitions and when should I use jump?
                  You will be using transitions most of the time. Transitions will show buttons for the user. Jumps are sometimes needed to automatically jump to different segments. You will be using jumps to exit segment loops.

Ex.
                  [Chat Loop]
                  Transition to:
                  [Take Off Bra]
                  Last frame jumps to:
                  [Boob Loop]

In this example, we don't want the [Take Off Bra] segment to loop. So we add a jump in the end to the [Boob Loop] segment. Segments automatically loop, so you would need a jump to get out of them if you don't want them to loop.

-- in the demo you have left 3-4 frame after each segment vacant-- is this to ensure that THAT part loops??
                  It doesn't matter where you put your segments. You can have as many vacant frames as you want. You can even overlap segments if you need to.

Thanks.
                  Anytime man

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

I highly recommend focusing on making smooth transitions. The user can always choose not to wait for the transition and skip to the next segment by clicking the forward button.

Use the "Onion" overlay to perfect your segment loops and transitions. It will help you find frames that will make the smoothest transitions and loops.

The onion overlay shows you the first frame of a new or selected segment . You can adjust the transparency of the onion overlay with the "Onion" slider. You will also see a brown dot under the frame that the onion overlay is showing.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Screenshot of the onion overlay:

Comment

Thanks for the explanation of terminology and usage models. That will definitely help getting up to speed on this fantastic piece of technology.

Comment

Encoding Tips

Use Adobe Media Encorder. Download for Windows, Mac

Encode source video to .FLV, 320x240, Key Frame Distance: 1, or as low as possible.

Import video into EasyVCW and splice.

Advanced Project

Lilly Smile

This sample project demonstrates the power of EasyVCW's jump capabilities. As you can see, Lilly can smile on command. The chat loop is composed of two segments tied together with a jump in each segment's last frame.

DOWNLOAD VCW PROJECT (Requires EasyVCW): www.megaupload.com/?d=H0QDYICC

Screenshot:

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

EasyVCW v1.41

LINK: www.megaupload.com/?d=C74ZJTSS

Updates:
                      - Improved hotkey usability. You can now hold "T" while scrubbing through timeline to add transitions quickly.
                      - Fixed misc. bug where hotkeys were triggered when typing a segment name

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Screenshot for Lilly Smile:

Comment

EasyVCW v1.42
                        LINK: www.megaupload.com/?d=DHHJ07F6

Update:
                        - fixed bug where playback isn't stopped when you Run the VCW

I believe all bugs have been ironed out. This will be the last update for a while. Lets see some VCWs.

Comment

Once you've set the start and end points of a segment is there anyway to edit them without deleting the segment and starting over? You mentioned using the "Set First" button, but it never seems to be enabled.

Comment

Originally posted by kevc View Post
                            Once you've set the start and end points of a segment is there anyway to edit them without deleting the segment and starting over?
                            At the moment, u can't edit segments after they have been created.
                            You mentioned using the "Set First" button, but it never seems to be enabled.
                            "Set First" should be enabled when u click on a segment that is not already set as the first segment (the first segment has [1] before it's name)

Comment

EasyVCW v1.50
                              LINK: www.megaupload.com/?d=JMLXRJFG

Update:
                              EasyVCW will now automatically run a VCW with the name "default.vcw" in the same folder. Use the name "default.vcw" and bundle EasyVCW with your project.

Comment

Working...
                              X