• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also record in TREC and then convert them to mp4
    sigpic
    My VIP consideration thread

Comment

• I reinstalled my camtasia and tried the " shut your internet and put a key thing , I even put up the firewall and didn't allow camtasia to communicate " but that didn't work and since I only saw the key method here , I wanted to share the new one I found using REGEDIT and it works great , gets you your 30 days trails each time . Follow the instruction on this link . http://serenityps.com/forums/index.p...e-easiest-way/
      I'm going to retirement , at least now if you like my last videos say something for one last time , it's been an awesome ride ;)

Comment

• And just in case the link goes down , here the instructions:

Step 1: If you haven't already, download Camtasia studio 8.
        Step 2: go into your Start Menu search bar:​ Step 3: In your search bar menu type in "Regedit" and then run the command. It may or may not ask you, "Are you sure you wish to run/trust this program?" If it does, click yes.
        Step 4: After opening Regedit you will either be placed on a screen that shows YOUR computer, and or a list of 5 files. If you do not see the 5 files, simply click the arrow beside YOUR computer shown here.
        Step 5: Now you will see 5 files, click on the one that says HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. A new column will come down again.
        This time click on SOFTWARE.
        A much bigger column will fill in. Choose the one that says, "Classes".
        An even bigger column will show up this time. Look for the letters dr, then find this file called, "dromjmfile".
        You cannot open the file anymore times. When you have gotten all the way up to this part you will need to delete this file. Right click, and press "Delete".
        Close the regedit, goto your Camtasia Studio 8 Program on your Desktop. Right click it, and choose: "Run as Administrator". When you do this, you will automatically regain all of your days back to 30.
        I'm going to retirement , at least now if you like my last videos say something for one last time , it's been an awesome ride ;)

Comment

• Good job Kevin

Thank you for sharing

BE COOL, BE FUN, BE HUNTER

Kyrnos, Καλλίστη, ανεξάρτητα από το όνομά σας, αυτή είναι η χώρα όπου γεννήθηκα κι όπου θέλω να ταφεί

Comment

• Originally posted by DaYumJo View Post
            Good job Kevin , Thank you for sharing
            Lol Thank you Jo , I'm also back not only to use this since the 30 days are allmost over but also to share a new observation .

* So Guys I have been testing with Camtasia in order to improve the quality of my videos and I have come to this conclusion :

Let's say you recorded your full screen with 1280x720 like exemple , in the video we can see alot of extra space , let's say you want to just keep your cam and hers and conversation like on WH79 videos , usually I will take the corners of my video and start enlarging it so I keep only what I want on a 1280x720 dimension but I realized the quality is so much better if I change the " Editing Dimension " in Camtasia and lower them from 1280x720 to for exemple 940x480 , this keeps the quality at it's best , touching the corners of your video on Camtasia messes up the quality , it's better to play with the" Editing Dimension " ! Don't know if this will help you guys but it did to me especially when I'm recording conversations and It sucks to loss quality on those :)

Comment

• It's MOST important to make sure your video is always 100% of it's orignal size. Check always the scale of the inserted video object on the "Visual properties" tab.

As you pointed out if you just use the corners to resize your recording, camtasia will scale it larger or lower.
              BUT if you are holding the "ALT" key camtasia will switch to a "cropping mode". You can see that when the outer lines turn blue and the round corners turn to squares.
              Now you can crop all useless parts away.

After that your recording will be much smaller. The final thing you have to do now is to adjust the "Editing dimensions" as you already mentioned.
              Baby, I love your eyes.

Comment

• Here's an easier way. Download camtasia 8 as a torrent and you can have it without deleting files.

Comment

• Buy it.
                  Good software deserves support.
                  Baby, I love your eyes.

Comment

• maybe use a freeware... :D

Comment

• Wait, so what is the video size to crop to? I've seen some dimensions mentioned around here and none of them really match with my recording size (normal 100% browser on Omegle). This is what I'm looking at:

Is that right or no?

Also, I think I may have overlooked it but this thread and search yields me nothing good. What are your production settings on Camtasia? I have it at .mp4, unchecked controller, and 75% on quality. Not sure if that's ideal.

Thanks.

Comment

• I record with Obs, a very good recorder, and free 100% legal !

Comment

Working...
                        X