No announcement yet.

idea for quick way around the omegles "stranger may be using fake webcam" issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idea for quick way around the omegles "stranger may be using fake webcam" issue

Hey guys,

Tonight i had a what i think was a pretty genius idea when talking them ladies tonight. Now some of you probably know i am not very tech savvy. So even though i have tried the many ways told to get rid of the fake webcam comment on Omegle. But today i said fuck it, and while i had my VCWPro vid running, i turned my microphone on and verbally started chatting to the people.

Just by putting my microphone on, it did wonders and i had some pretty interesting encounters today. Now some of you may have already been doing this, but i think something like this may reduce the chances of being nexted while having that "stranger may be using a fake webcam comment". However, if the girl is really smart and still asks me to do something my video does not do. Well your shit out of luck.

Now i will tell you about 3 separate instances that occured, and how i dealt with them. To start i had some music playing (not too loud to drown out my voice), but 2/3 of the instances, there was that screeching sound from both microphones being on. So i would turn off my microphone and quickly message them saying i turned my microphone off to get rid of that screeching sound. This was great because i did not have to do any speaking, which is even better because then i do not have to explain why my talking does not match the lip movement on my video. They kept their mic's on and was speaking to me.

1st encounter had 3 drunk american girls who were celebrating end of final exams and because i was able to show them my voice b4 muting myself. I was able to get them into bra's and panties doing body shots off each other (did not manage to get them to show anything because one of them decided to throw up and was a mood killer). But alas, they were entertaining.

2nd encounter was an 18 year old australian blondie who laughed at my one liner joke i verbally said (sorry cannot tell you guys what i said or my pick up line may start to get over-used) and once again the screeching occured, but this time she turned her microphone off and tried to get me to lip read what she was saying. She did get curious as to why it says im using a fake webcam and said that its weird that when i talk my lips are not moving. I did try my best to come up with quick excuses like Manycam being the only program my webcam runs on, and i can showcase people the music im listening to, and some other bs. I also pretended to be shocked at how my webcam is "lagging" to try and get past through the lips from my VCW vid not syncing with my talking phenomenon. It did work for a bit as we did start dirty talking after. But she ended up getting a little creeped out that my lips weren't moving (insert Megan Trainor joke here) and ended up nexting me because of that.

3rd encounter was an small titted fit 18 year old Colombian girl who only knew how to speak spanish (thank god i know enough to handle a conversation). Same thing happened with the screeching from both microphones, and i took my microphone off and typed to her, but because she heard my voice before, she thought i was real. this one i ended up getting her to bate, and uploaded it to Amateur HOF website.

http://amateurhof.com/tube/video/162...20Small%20Bate

Let me know your thoughts, or if you do this as well, or have done it before and have any interesting experiences

There's actually a way to do it with manycam by changing settings

Comment

What do you think about voice changer software? I used it loooong time ago.. are you interested in that?
      Let's play a game.. you will love it!

Comment

Voice changers are nonsense. Tried a few before without any luck. If you can speak English or other language girls speaks I think playing with mic is a good idea to stop them and keep conversation. I can't speak english or spanish so my opinion isn't interesting.
        Are you in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
          Voice changers are nonsense. Tried a few before without any luck. If you can speak English or other language girls speaks I think playing with mic is a good idea to stop them and keep conversation. I can't speak english or spanish so my opinion isn't interesting.
          Shame, you are writing a good english !!
          When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea. E Cantona

Comment

just change the name of your manycam in the settings?

Comment

Yeah i do have the advantage of understanding Spanish well, and i know a bit of russian, but for when i try say something that i dont know in the language, i just use quick google translation and read it out lmao. Voice changer could be interesting to use if they do not sound so robotic. As for the manycam settings, what is it i have to change there?

Comment

just use google "Manycam remove stranger". A lot of videos on youtube how to do that lol. I know only English, and Russian, but I can only write in English, don't really understand what other people say, only about 1/2 I think. Yes, voice changers sounds robotic for me, maybe koz I have a mic for 2 euros lol. Anyway try that if you get luck with it.
                Are you in the game?

Comment

ill have to check it out. If i can get rid of this, it will definately improve the number of girls i get. Same i don/t have the russian keyboard so i have to use the english spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
                    just use google "Manycam remove stranger". A lot of videos on youtube how to do that lol. I know only English, and Russian, but I can only write in English, don't really understand what other people say, only about 1/2 I think. Yes, voice changers sounds robotic for me, maybe koz I have a mic for 2 euros lol. Anyway try that if you get luck with it.

I think you have to purchase an upgrade now to get rid of the stranger sentance. I tried to download the latest manycam versions for mac but they all said i have to purchase to just get rid of the logo :s. So im sticking with the version i got of Manycam 3.1.3 which will allow me to at least let me get rid of the logo.

Comment

Originally posted by mynameisjoe View Post
                      There's actually a way to do it with manycam by changing settings

What in settings do you have to change?

Comment

Working...
                      X