Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OME help

Hey guys,
    Working on getting back into hunting and I am trying to use ome.tv but it is still detecting that i am running manycam. I have set a custom source as well as changed all friendly name entries in the registry.
    When i look at the flash player settings in the browser window i am seeing the new friendlyname settings that i entered but i am also still seeing manycam. Any clues ? Thanks

Ok.. so if anyone is curious.. i finally found a fix. you must change the FriendlyName in several spots throughout the registry as well as uninstall the manycam microphone from the device manager. once this is done the manycam option for the mic will be gone and the only cam showing in Adobe flash options will be what ever you named the manycam too.

Comment

So what's your experience with ome.tv?
      Trainee in the art of hunting.

Comment

seems pretty good.. from what i can tell it pulls from Omegle / Omegle unmonitored / and Chatrandom... And i say this because of some of the settings and some people i have talked to were actually on Omegle when i was on OME .. but fair warning.. a ban there seems to be an ip and mac address ban.. and its a year long ban unless you pay 10 bucks to them to "get out of jail" .. Even using my VPN it seems that no matter which server i connect to it still throws up an error ... so not sure if its still seeing the mac address or what .. i am going to try spoofing my mac tonight and see if that works along with my vpn.

Comment

Looking forward to your results - does the ome.tv ban also result in an omegle ban, or is that separated?

Comment

ome.tv is just chatrandom. no relation to real omegle.
            My balls are soggy

Comment

If thats the case then i can tell you the ome ban did not effect my ip on Chatrandom

Comment

So just yet another chatrandom clone. Geez, wondering why the all use the same network. i.e. what's in it for the service itself?

Comment

Working...
                X