Points game without ban?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points game without ban?

Know u something trick that can be avoid the ban?
    If i display points game i very often get banned when a partner disconnect and a new come...
    If i turn off the cam in this time, its helps? Maybe i could write a script for this...

Thx!

Hey Corry. It's very hard to avoid ban with game. I have static IP so these bans are very annoying.
    I heard that you can display game when connection is established between conversation partners. Omegle doesn't ban people in the middle of the cam chat. If partner disconnect and new come you should avoid displaying game at this point.
    but you have to turn off cam every time, you can't display your game all the time. If here would be script which could turn off your cam between connection it would be very helpful.
    Are you in the game?

Comment

damn..never though of that..ill definetely give it a try this way now..had given up on games with the constant bans..thank you so much
      Where you come from is gone, where you thought you were going to never was there, and where you are is no good unless you can get away from it. Where is there a place for you to be? No place

Comment

I run only run games and I had the same problem, I would use a video of a camera loading and as soon as I saw it was a good target I would switch to the game.

But than I did some simple sniffing and now can run 3 windows with a game 24/7 and not get banned. So very simple.

Comment

how you did that man?

Comment

Originally posted by sinfulgame View Post
            I run only run games and I had the same problem, I would use a video of a camera loading and as soon as I saw it was a good target I would switch to the game.

But than I did some simple sniffing and now can run 3 windows with a game 24/7 and not get banned. So very simple.
            And what are your results ? Something to share with all of us ?
            When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea. E Cantona

Comment

Originally posted by sinfulgame View Post

so sinfulgame what's the recipe? We are looking for a way a few years how to avoid bans with games. are you just a bigmouth?
              Are you in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
                so sinfulgame what's the recipe? We are looking for a way a few years how to avoid bans with games. are you just a bigmouth?
                I figured it out after someone posted here they had the same feature which resulted in them getting banned from the forum.

Im not gonna post it in a public forum that would just mean they will change the way it works and more competition for me, maybe in VIP or Platinum but I don't have VIP.

Comment

Step 1: Load a blank black image
                  Step: 2: Go to Omegle
                  Step 3: Type in your interests (if you are using any)
                  Step 4: Click on Video Chat
                  Step 5.If a girl appears start your game
                  Step 6: If she disconnects, click on your blank black image
                  Step7: Rinse and repeat.

It isn't rocket science people
                  sigpic

Comment

I did this for a long time. The downside is it only takes a seconds lapse in concentration and you will lose a girl due to not opening your game in time. It also makes using multiple windows exponentially harder, as you have to concentrate on 2 or 3 cams at the same time.

A good solution if you don't have a dynamic IP but be prepared for a lot of frustration when you are skipped.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf030 View Post
                      Step 1: Load a blank black image
                      Step: 2: Go to Omegle
                      Step 3: Type in your interests (if you are using any)
                      Step 4: Click on Video Chat
                      Step 5.If a girl appears start your game
                      Step 6: If she disconnects, click on your blank black image
                      Step7: Rinse and repeat.

It isn't rocket science people
                      Yea that is what I did before I figured out how not to get banned.

Here's a hint: If you can block the server that checks if your real or not than how can you get banned?

Comment

Sinful, I get how it works...This is just an easy fix for some of the guys here..
                        sigpic

Comment

Just wondering: why would switching off the cam during reconnect avoid getting banned? Is only content "monitored" (whatever that means) while trying to reconnect?
                          Trainee in the art of hunting.

Comment

The thinking is that Omegle moderators see the contents of people's cams when initally connected. So they base their moderating on a few seconds of footage.
                            If true, they likely have many screens on show at one time, and flag certain ones, so it's a question of being lucky at the time if you're caught or not.

Comment

i changed the background/start image of my game and since then i didnt get any bans with that
                              Easy Spidey, easy Spidey...

Comment

Working...
                              X