Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I read forum rules somewhere? I'm glad that I saved that link, didn't know that It could be deleted.
    Are you in the game?

Comment

• He still can send you a link via PM

BE COOL, BE FUN, BE HUNTER

Kyrnos, Καλλίστη, ανεξάρτητα από το όνομά σας, αυτή είναι η χώρα όπου γεννήθηκα κι όπου θέλω να ταφεί

Comment

• Today while hunting I seen someone using one of my caps, and that make me so sad for several reasons.
        He was playing the video at a very low resolution and so laggy, was damn pixeled, and what I take care more on my productions it's quality, another reason is obv that she's not doing anything particular except showing off a bit..no waves, no 2 fingers, no touching nose; those guys are ruining our business!!

This is the video.

Comment

• Originally posted by gabrillo85 View Post
          Today while hunting I seen someone using one of my caps, and that make me so sad for several reasons.
          He was playing the video at a very low resolution and so laggy, was damn pixeled, and what I take care more on my productions it's quality, another reason is obv that she's not doing anything particular except showing off a bit..no waves, no 2 fingers, no touching nose; those guys are ruining our business!!

This is the video.

That sucks, I guess take it as a compliment but at the same time them playing it off so shittily is like an insult to you, aha.

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie8332 View Post
            That sucks, I guess take it as a compliment but at the same time them playing it off so shittily is like an insult to you, aha.

ahahah thnx dude for your support..mainly it's just cause the video isn't showing anything special or or good to bait someone..maybe just a desperate gay trying to fool a poor horny guy?!? lol

Comment

• like puppies
              Last edited by DaYumJo; 11-08-2016, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• hey guys, i lost my hunter guy - can anyone share the guy with me?

Attached Files

Comment

• Those guys like that above should be warned or banned. Think about that. Member over 6 years, didn't share anything, now ask for popular video. You can download him from internet, there are a lot of places to download this guy.
                  Are you in the game?

Comment

• Hey guys... Been trialing an online converter that allows you to reverse your clips that seems to work quite well. Good for if you are looking to go back and forth between splices. For example, if you need additional chat loops from a cap that only has one or two. It can be found at www.videoreverser.com. Only drawback I've found so far is that it can only convert clips with a max size of 10mb. Below is an example from a guy vid I've been using.

2 hand loop.mp4
                    2 hand loop rev.mp4

Hope this is of use.
                    TheSheik

'Sleep... Those little slices of death... How I loathe them' Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

• I always use virtualbub for that, but it can save only .avi files. Thanks for this, need to try.
                      Are you in the game?

Comment

• Thank you the Sheik :)

Jackal : i was doing the same ^^

BE COOL, BE FUN, BE HUNTER

Kyrnos, Καλλίστη, ανεξάρτητα από το όνομά σας, αυτή είναι η χώρα όπου γεννήθηκα κι όπου θέλω να ταφεί

Comment

• This kind of post is not allowed here

1st and last warning

Welcome anyway :)
                          Last edited by DaYumJo; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• Hi everybody!
                            Someone have the complete videe of amy? Thanks and good lucky!

Comment

Working...
                            X