This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find "GIRLS" with common interests - OMEGLE APP

What are some of your most potent keywords when using omegle these days? do you use keywords? using Chloe vid i put in lesbian, obviously, but does anyone have any other good tricks? what about for getting straight girls when showing a spliced dude?

Re: Omegle Keywords

I was thinking about this the other day. Does anyone actually use these? I was trying to think of something that a girl who is more likely to get naked would put there. I wonder about the accuracy of a program like this.
    I'm out to prove that women are on Omegle for the same reason I am.

Comment

Originally posted by onemagictrick View Post
      I was thinking about this the other day. Does anyone actually use these? I was trying to think of something that a girl who is more likely to get naked would put there. I wonder about the accuracy of a program like this.

if you put in 'lesbian' it matches you with people who also chose lesbian. putting in lesbian substantially increases female yield - any other word, i feel like, would increase the cock - to - slut ratio.

Comment

I tried it last night, worked pretty good. There was also more fakes, with guys putting lesbian just like I was, but I'm ok with that haha

What words would actual girls put on there? If they were looking for guys, do you think using a VCW and using "guys" or "dick" as a keyword would be beneficial? I know girls are still more likely to talk to another girl than a guy anyway.

Comment

It's a good idea to use but imo you are narrow with people who chose the same word. And I saw a lot of penis with the world "dick" and yeah, there are so many fake videos with "lesbian".
          I don't think it's a good way.
          Fight with the best or die like the rest

Comment

Find "GIRLS" with common interests - OMEGLE APP

Supp guys?
            I dont know if everyone saw it, but theres a new app on omegle
            that allows to connect with people who have common interests,
            so, i was thinking with myself, if we get to know what kind of
            interests the girls are looking for on omegle, our hunter would be
            way better :)

So, what do you guys suggest?

Comment

Re: Find "GIRLS" with common interests - OMEGLE APP

There's already a thread on this, I think?

Comment

I dont think so, at least i didnt find.

Comment

http://www.chatroulettehof.com/forum...megle-Keywords

Comment

try justin beaver
                    sigpic
                    TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

They're girls, so it might be worth trying things like "friends" and "chat" and "fun". That's if they actually bother to try matching up.
                      Fuck, yeah.
                      sigpic

Comment

Probably some random stuff like interests in music, movies, books, sports. I don't think there is a pattern for those who use it, those who are interested into your dick most likely won't use the service of common interests.
                        One of the rare hunters around who actually earned all these rewards listed there...

Comment

The most useful this can be, I would think, would be to get a girl interested in you based on some kind of similar interest. The fact that you "both like The Black Keys" may serve as a decent ice-breaker, and that will only keep her around long enough for you to make your next move.

Comment

Here are some of my favorites when using a spliced dude:

-military, army, marine, marines - I get girls trolling for hot guys. They will stop as soon as they see abs, and often show.
                            -Volleyball, field hockey, soccer - these are girls' sports. I usually just use volleyball and get lots of girls.
                            -country - I don't know why, but this is mostly cute girls.
                            -abs, muscles, muscle - sometimes this works. I got an amazing one with this, but it often doesn't.
                            -texting, text, txt - lots of bored and horny girls looking for a texting partner.
                            -Victoria's Secret - girls love to put this as an interest, but it also gets a lot of dicks.

I'll update as I find more that work.

Comment

I've tried using lesbian or les. Both give more girls, but also way more fakes. It works quite well late at night, when the girls are hornier.

Will try some other keyword's suggested here!
                              Happy hunting.

Comment

Working...
                              X