Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for those who use ChatRoulette.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for those who use ChatRoulette.

Been using Omegle so far but I see a lot of people get some nice wins over CR, but they have that SMS Verification thingy over there so I was wondering if those who hunt there just used their real phone number to bypass that or if there's another way to do it, cause to be honest I don't think I'd like to have my phone number associated to it...

I've looked into other threads but the ones I found were quite old and the methods there didn't seem to work so I was wondering if there was a better wat, I used one of those virtual phone number websites but even when CR accepts the number I get no text back from them with the code.

Hi Milau,

There are different ways ..
    For sure you can use your own phone number, but for "privacy" you can buy a second phone number, it costs to me about 10$ per year for another sim card .. depends on your country I would say and providers ..
    Enjoy!
    When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea. E Cantona

Comment

I used once an internet service that gave me another phone number for 3 days.. I should look back to my old mails..
      Let's play a game.. you will love it!

Comment

I got it again.. Check this!
        A number for 3 days is only 3 dollars..
        http://receive-sms.com/

Cheers!
        Let's play a game.. you will love it!

Comment

Thanks a lot for your insight, definitely more helpful that what I've read on other threads!

Comment

Working...
          X