Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omegle Help

Ive just recently changed internet provider and cant connect to omegle :S
    Just says connecting to server and nothing happens.. any ideas ?

So basically on the same pc,same router(if you used one before),no updates made to your operating system,no additional software installed since you switched ISP's,Omegle refuses to connect;have you tried CR or bazoo or chatrandom?
    We need more details.

Comment

Yes, no changes to pc or laptop! Just internet provider I did get a new router though. I tried chat roulette and that seemed to work.
      Also did a connection/IP test that nbuzard sent me a link to and got no red lights but not sure what that was for!

Comment

I never used a router so i can't help you in that department.Maybe its how your router is configured or the internal firewall of the router.Something is blocking the connection with Omegle servers.Only time i got that issue was when testing various VPN providers(mostly the free ones like Cyberghost,just to give an example).I dont think your new ISP would be that crazy to block Omegle traffic.

Comment

Is the loading of omegle forever or do you get any errors?
          Sounds for me like the dns of your provider has a problem
          Easy Spidey, easy Spidey...

Comment

Unfortunately, the only sure way to fight bans and hunt consistently, is to pay for a VPN service. I pay around $13 USD/month and it works great!
            Hunt, Gather, Share.

Comment

faster1 which VPN service do you use? The ones I tried simply slow down the connection too much :(
              Trainee in the art of hunting.

Comment

discostick7 hey, use EXPRESSVPN, great customer service too. Good luck!
                Hunt, Gather, Share.

Comment

Originally posted by faster1 View Post
                  Unfortunately, the only sure way to fight bans and hunt consistently, is to pay for a VPN service. I pay around $13 USD/month and it works great!
                  Hi faster1, as it works great for you ... When we will be able to see some of your results ? Do you have some issues for posting on the Tube ?
                  When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea. E Cantona

Comment

faster1 mmh, not much luck with expressvpn - for chatroulette it still says I am banned (probaby due to the account) and omegle cannot connect to the server :(
                    Trainee in the art of hunting.

Comment

Working...
                    X