Livestream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Livestream

There are livestreams for everything: games, casual, coding, drawing and so on. So why not livestreaming hunting?

There could be a way for beginner to catch some tipps live and to get a discussion about improvement and so on. Just an idea, i dont know, what are you thinking?
    Easy Spidey, easy Spidey...

I was thinking about this the other day, would love to join a Live session and watch how a pro does it! Defiantly support.

Comment

I know sometimes hunters gather to groups and you can join them and hunt together. Don't know when live sessions go on.
      Are you in the game?

Comment

Theres is living hunting on here you have to be vip to join in

Comment

No, you don't have to be Vip as I remember
          Are you in the game?

Comment

Awesome!! Shoot me a PM if you guys decide to do a Session. I'll sit back and learn from the best.

Comment

Guys - if it's possible plz let me watch You hunting. Send me a PM with details :)

Comment

A lot of people want this to happen lol

Comment

Well it there could be also a tutorial or tipps session, i would be interested too ofc ^^
                  Easy Spidey, easy Spidey...

Comment

Originally posted by kindahunting View Post
                    Awesome!! Shoot me a PM if you guys decide to do a Session. I'll sit back and learn from the best.

Hey ! That's a great idea ! Im in too if there si a session.

Comment

We do these occasionally, we call it Live Hunting. We would do more if there were more people about to hunt and broadcast, but usually it ends up being 2 or 3 people. Another issue is that the multi-user video chat apps out there largely suck and consume a lot of bandwidth and cpu time that lowers the quality of your p2p streams.
                      My balls are soggy

Comment

this would be very interesting, but it seems like to sync up with a substantial amount of users to make it happen is the biggest hurdle. What's something to combat this?
                        The only source of knowledge is experience.

Comment

Working...
                        X