WHAT TYPE OF GIRL YOUGUYS PREFER?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT TYPE OF GIRL YOUGUYS PREFER?!

just a main talk about what is your taste when we talk about girl..cause for me influence a lot my hunting ops, sometimes i skip girls just cause i don t like them.
    my fav are slim, not necessarily with big boobs, have to be proportioned..but ass have to be nice heehheeh!! not really mind eyes or hair color..but redhead and greenyes melt me, even dark haired!! talking about skin tone i go crazy for pale!! legs are melt down for me!!

and you guys?!

I find Slightly Chubby girls insanely attractive, I don't really mind a flat ass so long as their boobs are nice and perky, as for hair color dark haired are awesome =D

Comment

I prefer all types of girls, except chubby girls if they don't fit in screen and look like a pig. Don't really like most of the girl from India. Don't like flat ass too, they'd have nice ass.
      Are you in the game?

Comment

latin girls man... fucking kryptonite
        “When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.”
        - Jack Handy

Comment

I like the naked ones
          Baby, I love your eyes.

Comment

and bitch ones!!

Comment

Some girls you can just tell you aren't gonna get anywhere with almost immediately, those I don't even waste my time with. But a nice ass is probably my favorite quality.

Comment

i prefer them with a vagina,natural one not something a plastic surgeon put together. +1 for natural vagina!oh and tits too.

Comment

at least have to breathe?!

Comment

dude,you're sick.

Comment

i think it depends on the opportunity that presents itself. attractiveness is one thing, and that usually motivates moving forward or moving on, but its even more promising if they exhibit hints that they're up for going further. that's what you strive for.
                      The only source of knowledge is experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X