Error connecting to server. Please try again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error connecting to server. Please try again

Hi everyone its been a long time... l got a problem with omegle. My shitty country banned omegle long time ago, so far l could get connect to the omegle but recently ı cant. ı can connect it with vpn but could not open the chat. it says ''Error connecting to server. Please try again''. ı tried everything but no result... (sorry for bad english ) . Any idea how to fix it.?

I get that error too when I connect with vpn. Solution: just try different country. Idk but some countries don't work with Omegle.
    Are you in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
      I get that error too when I connect with vpn. Solution: just try different country. Idk but some countries don't work with Omegle.
      japan and netherland were working but not anymore.

Comment

it happen to mee as well..sometimes vpn works bad!! Softether is freeware let s say 75% of the servers dont work 15% works bad the 10% remaining are from crappy countries..I tried even Hide my Ass is not bad..but is 9$/month

Comment

Originally posted by gabrillo85 View Post
          it happen to mee as well..sometimes vpn works bad!! Softether is freeware let s say 75% of the servers dont work 15% works bad the 10% remaining are from crappy countries..I tried even Hide my Ass is not bad..but is 9$/month
          You are right. I found some vpn's that works but they are soo slow.

Comment

Hide my ass is very popular but not very secure,just as Cyberghost.

Comment

Working...
            X