Is Arnie around?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Arnie around?

I use to hunt with Arnie. Yeah, lazy as fuck to change it, i know each second, each movement of that guy video so i still use it. There are a few new girls in omegle that still doesnt knows him so it's still worth it...

A couple of weeks ago i found a girl who said she talked to me (arnie) before so i pretended i just dont remember what we talked about, etc. and then she suddenly showed me up 3 pics from his phone. 2 of them were selfies on bed from a guy who looked like Arnie, and the third one was a pic of the package of a guy with a door really similar as Arnie's one in the back. I hadn't captured the selfies but here's the other.

Does anybody know if there's more stuff about the real Arnie around?

I've been wondering the same thing who is this arnie and where can i find real pics of him i mean i won't complain ive gotten many girls from dating sites to bate on skype for me and its worked wonders getting nudes from them much better than its worked on omegle thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_Commander View Post
      (...) ive gotten many girls from dating sites to bate on skype for me and its worked wonders getting nudes from them (...)
      We are waiting for you to share these wonders :)

BE COOL, BE FUN, BE HUNTER

Kyrnos, Καλλίστη, ανεξάρτητα από το όνομά σας, αυτή είναι η χώρα όπου γεννήθηκα κι όπου θέλω να ταφεί

Comment

i still use arnie every now and then, for pictures i send to girls, i kind of send photos of wentworth miller from prison break lol

Comment

There's definitely multiple guys that still use him mainly on army and soccer tag. With the help of another hunter I was lucky enough to get a useable wave and peace sign edited in. I don't se armor as much because I have another bait video of a guy with multiple outfits which I've had solid luck with

Comment

damn, thats what im looking for. one person doing many vids.

Comment

There are TOO many girls lately that knwo im a video ahaha. Definitely i need another one or at least, a good waving of this one...
              And yeah, he looks like prison break's!

The thing is... i stilldont know about the pic i posted before.. i mean: bed, the white doors... if there is more stuff of arnie, it would be definitely a omegle wins machine haha.

Comment

lol i just scored a nice colombian girl using him, and got two girls to play around in their bras and panties (no boobs to show though). In other words, Arnie is still usable

Comment

yeah arnie is great. frequency is up there but all it takes is one who hasnt encountered him before. who gave him that name by the way? lol i still use him as my primary.
                  The only source of knowledge is experience.

Comment

I just know arnie in the room. where is that video in 1st post from?
                    Are you in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
                      I just know arnie in the room. where is that video in 1st post from?
                      Not a video, a girl showed me that pic saying i talked to her before and she said she got me on snapchat.

Comment

same here, i use him and justin as my go to guys

Comment

Who is justin?? :O

Comment

one of the VCW Pro vids u get when you turn VIP

Comment

oookay...

Comment

Working...
                              X