Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever found a cap of someone you know?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Have you ever found a cap of someone you know?

    Hundreds of thousands of caps have been posted on the internet since camsex became a thing. Has anyone ever stumbled upon a girl you know or knew in real life? I've always fantasized about finding a female co-worker or friend - especially someone whom I'd never expect would do this.

    Conversely, I also like the idea of someone recognizing a girl from one of my caps! Seems like it'd be a really exciting experience.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_51716_1445232672341_99[/ATTACH]
    A day without hunting is a day wasted

  • #2
    I had my bait meet her real self once, she said "look we're wearing the same bra" then she realised what had happened and quickly exited. That's about the closest I've got.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_52016_1459226145358_590[/ATTACH]

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by spuppy View Post
      I had my bait meet her real self once, she said "look we're wearing the same bra" then she realised what had happened and quickly exited. That's about the closest I've got.

      Haha, nice! I'll bet that was the last time she went on cam :P
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_51716_1445232672341_99[/ATTACH]
      A day without hunting is a day wasted

      Comment


      • #4
        good question! I thought about it too, but never got to see one. Would be pretty nice though. Closest I got was one that looked like a friend, but wouldn't show more than half her face, even after insisting, so I could never confirm it that was her... pretty frustrating!!
        “Girls have got balls. They're just a little higher up, that's all.”
        ― Joan Jett

        Comment


        • #5
          I think misanthrop probably has the best story along these lines however he's absent currently...
          My balls are soggy

          Comment


          • #6
            Some years ago I wrote some girls I know for real with different fake female Skype accounts. One of them accepted my request and added me and we had some quite interesting talks.
            After some weeks we finally met on Skype with cam and she was very excited about this experience with a girl. I will never forget how fast my heart was beating when I saw this friend of mine doing all those naughty things with my girl.

            Soon after that Skype session I met her for real for a coffee... She was talking about some problems she had at her work but I only could think about how she rubbed her pussy in front of me ...
            Baby, I love your eyes.

            Comment


            • #7
              She sounds like a keeper!
              My balls are soggy

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by webcamHunter79 View Post
                Some years ago I wrote some girls I know for real with different fake female Skype accounts. One of them accepted my request and added me and we had some quite interesting talks.
                After some weeks we finally met on Skype with cam and she was very excited about this experience with a girl. I will never forget how fast my heart was beating when I saw this friend of mine doing all those naughty things with my girl.

                Soon after that Skype session I met her for real for a coffee... She was talking about some problems she had at her work but I only could think about how she rubbed her pussy in front of me ...


                Did you use audio?
                Arousal is life!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jimmorison View Post



                  Did you use audio?
                  I record audio if available but my fakes don't have a audio track.
                  Baby, I love your eyes.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by nbuzard View Post
                    She sounds like a keeper!
                    What does that mean?
                    I don't know this english phrase
                    Baby, I love your eyes.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by webcamHunter79 View Post

                      I record audio if available but my fakes don't have a audio track.


                      That was my question. When you go on Skype with a girl, you are pretending to be a girl. The hunted can see your girl bait. But what if she wants to talk over a microphone?? Your voice does not sound like feminine (I assume).
                      Arousal is life!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by webcamHunter79 View Post

                        What does that mean?
                        I don't know this english phrase
                        It means she's a good catch and you should hold on to her. Like when you catch a fish, if it's good enough to take home, it's a keeper.
                        My balls are soggy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jimmorison View Post



                          That was my question. When you go on Skype with a girl, you are pretending to be a girl. The hunted can see your girl bait. But what if she wants to talk over a microphone?? Your voice does not sound like feminine (I assume).
                          Before the actual call i text something like "babe, I've to write i got no mic / my mic won't work"... it works
                          Baby, I love your eyes.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by nbuzard View Post

                            It means she's a good catch and you should hold on to her. Like when you catch a fish, if it's good enough to take home, it's a keeper.
                            Ah, I understand now.
                            it's been a while since i caught her and I've never seen her online since that day. I wrote her again but she never answered.
                            Baby, I love your eyes.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by webcamHunter79 View Post

                              Before the actual call i text something like "babe, I've to write i got no mic / my mic won't work"... it works

                              I love the "my mic doesn't work" or "I don't have a mic" excuse whenever I'm asked for sound, and I'm still pretty amazed by the fact that every girl believes it, knowing that every single computer or webcam has a mic these days. Glad hot girls are usually not very geeky!
                              “Girls have got balls. They're just a little higher up, that's all.”
                              ― Joan Jett

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X