This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nbuzard View Post
    It expects a default/.vcw as created by EasyVCW.
    awesome i have that file , i was uploading the wrong one i was uploading the SWF file instead . is it possible to delete my old uploads which did not work so i can upload the working versions please sir ? :)

Comment

Just put up working stuff, I go through the bad ones now and then and clean them out.
      My balls are soggy

Comment

Hey, i just uploaded another vcw and it seems to be uploaded just fine, with thumbnail and all but when i try to open it, it gets stuck on a black loading screen. same happens for all other right now, whats wrong?

Comment

If I had to guess, you're not waiting for the video file to fully load. Give it a minute.
          My balls are soggy

Comment

Since a big "Loading" image didn't seem to be enough evidence that it was loading, I've added a progress indicator.
            My balls are soggy

Comment

Did that update comes up with eyes too ?

BE COOL, BE FUN, BE HUNTER

Kyrnos, Καλλίστη, ανεξάρτητα από το όνομά σας, αυτή είναι η χώρα όπου γεννήθηκα κι όπου θέλω να ταφεί

Comment

Firsty thanks for this tool. It's awesome for a noob like me and has really helped me get some decent wins. I am however having problems with Big Ben. He doesn't load properly for me I can use all the others and I'm not doing anything different. When he loads none of the buttons are available so I can't control him. The video is also not in the same place as all the rest and the black loading screen Is still there (just without the loading symbol). Any ideas? I've had reasonbke success with male VCWs so would like to give this one a go.

Many thanks.
                Working out what women want can be difficult. Sometimes its like trying to figure out what colour the letter seven smells like!!!

Comment

That BigBen vcw isn't functional at all. I need to spend some time removing VCWs that people uploaded that didn't work for whatever reason.
                  My balls are soggy

Comment

Originally posted by nbuzard View Post
                    That BigBen vcw isn't functional at all. I need to spend some time removing VCWs that people uploaded that didn't work for whatever reason.
                    Thanks nbuzard I'll stick with Anaconda for now then.
                    Working out what women want can be difficult. Sometimes its like trying to figure out what colour the letter seven smells like!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonman View Post

Thanks nbuzard I'll stick with Anaconda for now then.

I start to be sick to work soooooo damn hard with my game LOL ! I'll give a try to Anaconda and keep you posted if I have some success with it !!

Comment

I've made some changes to VCWPro today.

When I launched it, I allowed all members to upload their own VCWs and edit them with the goal of people creating (and hopefully sharing!) their own tools. Largely, this hasn't really happened, and instead we ended up with hundreds of duplicate and broken VCWs, consuming resources for no particular reason. Several of the VCWs shared with all members were just broken, and I just can't let that continue.

As of today:
                        . I've removed almost all the broken VCWs and duplicates. If you had uploaded a VCW that we already had, I've removed the one you uploaded and gave you access to the original.
                        . Members who aren't Platinum no longer have the ability to upload a new VCW on their own. I don't want to stop people from contributing, but I need to raise the bar a bit for new ones being added or we'll just end up right back where we were.
                        . If you're not Platinum, and wish to add a VCW, you need to contact me. The process of adding and tuning isn't trivial, and frankly nobody was doing that tuning part, so let me do it for you. With that said, I'm not going to fix up a VCW that isn't being shared with other members.

People using VCWPro should have the expectation that any VCW they try to use works, doesn't have flashes or title screens, and can be used with confidence. With that said, if someone DOES see a bug, let me know so I can address it.

- nbuz
                        My balls are soggy

Comment

So VCWPro is more for playing VCW rather than creating them right. In these instances, we still need EasyVCW to create the .swf files?

Comment

If you want to make a new VCW from scratch, using EasyVCW first and then importing it to vcwpro is the straightforward way to go. Eventually I'll have an editor, but as only a few hunters create them it hasn't been a priority.
                            My balls are soggy

Comment

I use manycam and webcamax to play the source videos..with many cam I even hidden cam on omegle, I mean is not showing Im using a fake cam!!

Comment

Working...
                              X