Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW RULE: USE CHATROULETTETUBE.COM FOR VIDEOS/THUMBNAIL CREATION!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW RULE: USE CHATROULETTETUBE.COM FOR VIDEOS/THUMBNAIL CREATION!

As part of your boy's continued commitment to make this place the perfect environment for hunters to share without fear of leeching, etc, all non-VIP must upload their 3 videos to ChatrouletteTube.com (you can login using your HOF account), this will AUTOMATICALLY create thumbnails for you as well as watermark your video to prevent any leeching.

This also will automatically credit your account for the video, making the VIP process much easier to achieve.

As you can see, there is a new button on the Editor bar which looks like this

This allows you to easily insert the video into your HOF thread. Simply copy the # from the ChatrouletteTube video's "HOF Embed Code:" and insert it in-between TUBE tags. The video will show up like below, with thumbnails automatically generated!

See here to find HOF embed codes:
    Respect & big ups for the hunters who toil in the digital fields to bring you this bounty. - Book of the HOF 6:25

Re: NEW RULE: USE CHATROULETTETUBE.COM FOR VIDEOS/THUMBNAIL CREATION!

Im having an problem with chatroulettetube, I've been attempting to upload an file thats 712mb for the past 3+ months. Problem im having is that after the file has been uploaded it doesn't save my login session and asks me to log back in, When i login again shows no video was uploaded. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Tubz View Post
      Im having an problem with chatroulettetube, I've been attempting to upload an file thats 712mb for the past 3+ months. Problem im having is that after the file has been uploaded it doesn't save my login session and asks me to log back in, When i login again shows no video was uploaded. :(
      Too big, convert your file thanupload on the Tube. Next time try to ask this to a Mod or on the shoutbox...
      I'm not an arrogant NOOB that pays camsites and thinks he's king here while he never gonna be (not even close).

One of the rare hunters around who actually earned all these rewards listed there... [ 2 ]

All the help I gave to this place was "probably" forgotten.

Comment

for future questions... maximum file-size for the tube is about 400 MB... if ur file is bigger then that, try shrinking it using HandBrake (for example)
        sigpic

Comment

That's nice !

Is it also possible to know which extension of video files we can upload ?

Thanks anyways :)
          On internet, Men are Men, Girls are Men, and Childs are FBI. Never forget that.

Comment

i have no clue about that... I know mine always load and I use .mp4 extension...

ill let the rest add to the list i guess ;)
            sigpic

Comment

It's not that much the extensions of the videos (.avi .mp4 .wmv ...) as the real codec inside the file (xVid, DivX, H.264...) which most of the time, doesn't have nothing to do with the extension. My old videos in a extrange codec gave me error when trying to upload them, even being .avi files, I had to re-encode one of them to xVid to get it uploaded correctly.
              Live long and prosper

Comment

So 400MB max, automatically screenshots and xvid/xvid should be working ?
                Perfect ! see you soon ;)
                - Prohunter since 2010 -

Comment

Hey guys. im trying to upload a few videos now.. but i keep getting this error

video framerate metadata not found.

i have tried both the original version and tried compressing and web optimizing with handbrake and still getting the same issues.

any tips?
                  sigpic
                  Hunting season has begun. (its not koala season though) Happy hunting

Comment

ignore that last post.. my 1st video is now uploaded... more are to follow :)
                    sigpic
                    Hunting season has begun. (its not koala season though) Happy hunting

Comment

Hello guys, I am new to this uploading and was wondering how you do it?. I have been to tube site and tried to upload in a WMV movie and is 69.8mb but it keeps going back to "Upload Video"... It's very frustrating, it is probably something really stupid/silly that I am doing wrong. If I am stupid, I will make it up with the good videos I have collected up for the last few Months...

Thanks in Advance "Squaredealer"

Comment

Please turn on your pm in your profile so i could try to help you

BE COOL, BE FUN, BE HUNTER

Kyrnos, Καλλίστη, ανεξάρτητα από το όνομά σας, αυτή είναι η χώρα όπου γεννήθηκα κι όπου θέλω να ταφεί

Comment

My video don't work, what's the deal ? :/

http://chatroulettetube.com/videos/B...-Bi-girl-6626/

Comment

If you have troubles, PM me with whatever error or details you can share.
                            My balls are soggy

Comment

Originally posted by Kudo_Koshi View Post

for future questions... maximum file-size for the tube is about 400 MB... if ur file is bigger then that, try shrinking it using HandBrake (for example)
                              Hi WebcamHunter79, here the answer to your question sent in the shoutbox ;)
                              When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea. E Cantona

Comment

Working...
                              X