Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! Ask a Hunter (Hosted by Lulek, Showtime, & Masterchat)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Ask a Hunter (Hosted by Lulek, Showtime, & Masterchat)

Are you having difficulty getting VIP? can't seem to get any damn t.i.t.s (totally insane tits)? ? ? ? ? ? well here is the place for you.

Ask Lulek & Thenewfnshow, both master hunters, any question, and if they agrees (upon seeing this thread), they can answer it.

I hope this becomes the largest help-wiki of chatroulette and hunting Q&A on the web.

*STICKIED*
    Respect & big ups for the hunters who toil in the digital fields to bring you this bounty. - Book of the HOF 6:25

Re: HELP! Ask a Hunter (Hosted by Lulek & Thenewfnshow)

BFF with
    BellaLove

sigpic

Comment

;)
      Respect & big ups for the hunters who toil in the digital fields to bring you this bounty. - Book of the HOF 6:25

Comment

removed my post damn it
        BFF with
        BellaLove

sigpic

Comment

Re: HELP! Ask a Hunter (Hosted by Lulek, Thenewfnshow, & Masterchat)

now youre obligated to stay

Comment

Yes
            BFF with
            BellaLove

sigpic

Comment

when did you become the sad member? the purpose of custom user titles is to be a bad ass and let your inner ego out

is your inner ego sad? this is unacceptable to your boy, we must find a way to get you back on your feet

Comment

I became sad when they wouldnt accept my friend request but im gonna change it to something epic I hope
                BFF with
                BellaLove

sigpic

Comment

I still can't change mine.

Comment

Yo joe go to your inbox then edit profile then you can change it at least thats what i do
                    BFF with
                    BellaLove

sigpic

Comment

I tried, but it won't let me.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Never mind, I was doing it wrong.

Comment

Why do some girls next me straight away when i use a fake female video?(The female looks a bit slutty)
                        My Favorite Site!!!
                        ~~~~OMEGLE~~~~
                        I dont like chatroulette cos it keeps banning me....and the french one has very little girls and worst of all,i dont know french
                        LONG LIVE NEWCASTLE UNITED!
                        My V.I.P Consideration thread!Pls feel free to look around

Comment

maybe its obviously fake? Try finding a legit video. Or go classic and talk your way "out" of things.

Comment

Originally posted by TsunaCR7 View Post
                            Why do some girls next me straight away when i use a fake female video?(The female looks a bit slutty)
                            Because they are not lesbian and they are only jealous of the girl's slutty look.
                            One of the rare hunters around who actually earned all these rewards listed there...

Comment

okay, how do you score with a group of girls? what type of video should be used? any tips is much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X