This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the VIP

Since VIP section got closed again a lot of new members started posting their catches. To motivate you more I decided to post screenshots of my videos I post in VIP section so you can see what you are missing out

Here are the rules of how to get VIP for those who didn't read it: http://www.chatroulettehof.com/forum...OUR-HUNTS-HERE!

If other VIP members are up for it, we could post all of our screenshots in this thread, sort of like a diary log.

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Here are my most recent uploads:
    One of the rare hunters around who actually earned all these rewards listed there...

Re: In the VIP

Good initiative lulek !
    Thx for picture .. Fantastic , magnificent , awesome ! And most recent uploads !!!!? Incredible !

When I grow up, I want to be lulek
    Ask not what your HOF can do for you ask what you can do for your HOF
    ------------------------------------------\_(ツ)_/

---------------------Klempo time to share 2 VIP

-------------------------Klempo time to share

-------┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Fuck haters┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

lulek you're a god damn legend! the hunt begins now!

Comment

Is the vip section closed? I have been working towards that too.

Mind you, I have not got very far so its cool if it is.
        THINK FOR YOURSELF!
        QUESTION AUTHORITY!

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments, you have many more of my older uploads in VIP section, once you get there ;)

Absintheboy, by VIP section being closed I meant that it's not accessible by anyone anymore (as it was for about half a year now), it is closed only for members with VIP status so keep up the good hunts and you will get there as well!
          One of the rare hunters around who actually earned all these rewards listed there...

Comment

what do u think of my vids lulek? click my sig

Comment

Just uploaded a pack of 6 girls exposing their boobs. Screenies:

Originally posted by krazykimo View Post
              what do u think of my vids lulek? click my sig
              I think you are doing really great so far. Especially couple vids and clips where girls expose their boobs in front of others so they can watch more of the fake video are gold and I see you have some of those already - I like drunk couple and that 3. flash! Just one thing, if you have possibility to record in higher quality, that would be awsome because resolution 300 x 200 is quite low (if your PC can handle higher quality).

Comment

i'm using hypercam, are there any better recorders out there?

Comment

I'm using HyperCam 2. You can try Camtasia as well, they both work well.

Comment

i just did a youtube search on how to optimize the hypercam2 setting, i think it'll help

Comment

Why can we not access to "Member hangout" ?
                      In the description , it says : Discuss here. also a way to earn your 50 Posts for VIP .
                      Its hard to get 50 post if you do not spamming, unnecessarily..

Comment

6 July 2011

Mmm, I don't know, try sending a PM to Master and ask him about it. But in that section there are mostly questions when people have some problems like ban and software, no real debates going on. And this 50 posts is not really the strict guideline I think, it's there so that you have to be active. But you can get 50 posts by posting your stuff and commenting on other user's catches.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

BTW, Timreh has uploaded 40 minutes of interracial lesbian sex yesterday in VIP section, you should see that! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by lulek View Post
                          6 July 2011

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------
                          Which program are you using to take screenies ?
                          Btw i have give you reputation point , becouse you are nice to us newbies .. but you are still with nr 2

Comment

I'm using Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp. It's easy to use, you set some parameters of how you want your screenshot to look like (or you can just use the template), drag the clips in the program and it will create the thumbs for you. I found out there might be a problem with missing codecs. If it doesn't want to create thumbnails of a certain video file type, you should install codecs. Thanks for the reputation :) I don't know why it didn't count it, perhaps because you don't have VIP status or there is some bug.

Comment

I can tell you guys that VIP section is like Harem, and I feel like a happy martyr . LoL
                              Keep hunt and share .. we are waiting for you in paradise :D
                              If you need any help, just ask, do not be ashamed ..
                              Guys are helpful here :)

Comment

Working...
                              X