• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey cub could you share the video that you are using ? Thx

Comment

Originally posted by gvyzibeskdlfwc View Post
      Hey cub could you share the video that you are using ? Thx
      http://amateurhof.com/forums/forum/o...r-possible-vcw
      The only source of knowledge is experience.

Comment

Hey guys, a few more vids for ya. hohoho!

Comment

These recent caps are excellent, cub. Great job! : )
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_51716_1445232672341_99[/ATTACH]
          A day without hunting is a day wasted

Comment

This busty girl masturbates is really hot! thanks for sharing her!
            When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea. E Cantona

Comment

Those last updates are amazing! My favorites are the busty girl masturbates and the two girls. Just one question, they didn't had sound or you didn't recorded? It's the only thing missing to be top level :)
              sigpic
              My VIP consideration thread

Comment

These are great. Thanks for the new updates!

Comment

r3v thanks guys. yeah its pretty rare for there to be sound idk. if there is i get lucky but most of the time they dont have it on. trust me im looking for it too! lol

Comment

stickball mickou turnover1 hey appreciate the love, trying to bring good content to the HOF... :)

Comment

These 2 girls look so incredible hot. Might be one of the best videos of this kind i have ever seen. But is there no chance to see the dialog and maybe the video they saw? that would really complete it for the hunter Oscars ;)

Comment

I have to say the "Busty Girl Masturbates" girls looks really beautiful!

Comment

Andi1232 Thanks a lot. 2 girls were having fun for sure, didnt cap dialogue :/

Comment

cubs4lyfe ah sad, maybe you should do that in future. I am not sure how others see that, but for me the dialog is an important part of this hole "play". Were these 2 bi? Were they drunk? Any background?

Comment

Agree with Andi, and thanks for sharing your wins with us :)

Comment

Andi1232 ha yeah no i got you. they weren't drinking they were bi though and seemed pretty carefree from the get-go. no guys around and they were getting off on just having fun and dickin around. downside to using a loop, and especially arnie, is that there was limited flexibility in keeping it fresh after a while with him just jerkin it and rinse and repeat. so after a while they just got disinterested. he's got the look, but not much else. if you can hook 'em though, following through could be easy for those not really paying attention to detail (thinking arnie is typing when he's really adjusting the camera). two or more girls is so much harder when you're using a loop because it just increases the probability that one person will persuade the other one to move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X