My little VIP request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little VIP request

Had VIP for a bit, life got in the way so I didn't hunt as much. Now I am back... here is a good one I capped to start it out

“When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.”
    - Jack Handy

here is an absolute luck bomb.. i found this girl like this, all i had to do was ask her to cum and she did..... the body is a little big... but still sexy
    “When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.”
    - Jack Handy

Comment

some audio on this one... got disconnected when it was about to get good... nice tits and ass however
      - Jack Handy

Comment

nice and slow flash here :)

- Jack Handy

Comment

super blurry... but she had a hot voice and nice boob fondle. she gave me her skype but never went online

- Jack Handy

Comment

drunk and chubby but did some dirty things
            - Jack Handy

Comment

Shower tease?

- Jack Handy

Comment

no nude sexy girl... but she did a lot for not showing

- Jack Handy

Comment

- Jack Handy

Comment

- Jack Handy

Comment

this is my favorite ever... because she was talking shit about me being jewish the whole time

- Jack Handy

Comment

Hi alone man,

Thanks for sharing and welcome back on board, hope you will get more time for your hobbies in a close future ;)
                        When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea. E Cantona

Comment

- Jack Handy

Comment

- Jack Handy

Comment

- Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                              X