This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 contest

We've done anal, but we never have done the newest contest idea. The contest will be couple anal, not the guy receiving anal. It can't be toys. The guys dick must be in the girls ass.

This is probably the hardest contest we've had to date.

Rules: http://amateurhof.com/forums/forum/o...and-guidelines

Everybody good luck and happy hunting.
    Last edited by mynameisjoe; 07-29-2016, 02:22 PM.

Ah, that is a tough one, especially for people who don't go after couples! Great idea.
    My balls are soggy

Comment

Does it have to be dick or can he use toys in her ass... Or is toys as well as dick a Brucey Bonus??!!! :D

Comment

Originally posted by squaredealer View Post
        Does it have to be dick or can he use toys in her ass... Or is toys as well as dick a Brucey Bonus??!!! :D
        I updated the original post.

Comment

I have one of that.. hahah When start the contest?
          HUNT ME, OR YOU WILL BE HUNTED
          My VIP Thread
          Here

Comment

Does it count if it is DP and the guy is in her ass ? with hot sound .. should be platinum one but I can reduce the good part for the contest ..
            Maybe only for another contest that's what I meant ...
            When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea. E Cantona

Comment

i think it should be fresh hunt. and if someone gets a ass to mouth he is the boss
              real hidden cam fucks:
              http://de.xhamster.com/user/Pat_Euphorie

Comment

The contest started hours ago.

As long as his dick is her ass, you can add whatever video you want.

Comment

Hard one, the nearest thing i have is some fingers and rimjobs.
                  And lately I only got weird couples where its the girl who humiliate her boy :/
                  Veteran Omegle Hunter since 2011.

Comment

Here's the closest i can get to it, there is anal around the 26 minute mark, she fingers his ass later, also she fingers her own ass around the 1 hour 39 minute mark, after the guy sleeps in (Cocaine is hell of a drug) I hope the cap is not too long.

:)

Enjoy

Last edited by misanthrop; 07-31-2016, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Some years ago I met this two french friends on chatroulette. Not a couple, just fuck friends, but who cares.
                      He fucks her ass starting from 34:00
                      Some nice close-ups starting from 41:00 (he takes the webcam into his hands and gives us some great POV like view)

Baby, I love your eyes.

Comment

My contribution of the contest guys...

HUNT ME, OR YOU WILL BE HUNTED
                        My VIP Thread
                        Here

Comment

This is a good way to make my return...I posted these two a while back..They were a Canadian couple from Omegle...It is a rather lengthy clip skip a head to around the 28:00 mark for the anal...he even gives her a nice cream pie or chocolate cream pie..hahahaha

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X