This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week whatever submissions

It's been a while since the last contest, so here we are.

I just thought of this idea while going through the tube. The topic for this week is masturbating in the bathroom.

Rules: http://amateurhof.com/forums/forum/o...and-guidelines

Let the best hunter WIN!

Is there a limit to how many caps you can submit?
    Working out what women want can be difficult. Sometimes its like trying to figure out what colour the letter seven smells like!!!

Comment

Sorry ........ Answers my own question. I'm a dumb ass. Should have read rules first.
      Working out what women want can be difficult. Sometimes its like trying to figure out what colour the letter seven smells like!!!

Comment

It's the only bathroom one I've got she's got lovely tits. She seemed well up for it but then nexted me before putting what ever it was she picked up in her pussy :(

Comment

Looks like a nobbly ol' carrot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by squaredealer View Post
            Looks like a nobbly ol' carrot!!!
            It does doesn't it.

Comment

I found a few bathroom videos but thought i should check and see if i'd already uploaded anything good. I re-watched this one and thought it might stand a good chance. I'll upload the other bathroom bates to my VIP thread at some point.
              Any way, i love this girl. There is some bating near the beginning but this video is all about the beautiful female form. She was so happy to dance about the bathroom for me, and i was happy to watch.

> 90% nudity in every video or your money back.

Comment

she is a real cutie, but for some reason i just hate bathroom videos
                "The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible"

Comment

Hildegaard Then why are you looking through this thread? Do you like to punish yourself?
                  > 90% nudity in every video or your money back.

Comment

Former regular customer of mine

Comment

Ok, I been sitting on this cap for a few days and I don't think I will get any better soon, she has hot body but just WONT!! move her cam down to show the goods... Still find it a tease :)

Comment

I must say.... I very high quality of entries. Well done everyone.

Comment

Here's my entry. Hot girl sitting in her bathroom naked waiting to play

Comment

Well I was away doing my own theme in my VIP thread last week but hey, didn't want to totally miss out.
                            Posted this girl before only in VIP but its good to share. I love the moment she gets her boobs out - you can almost hear them sproing - and then she heads into the bathroom for a bit of fun with her shower head.

sigpic
                            Kneel Before Me and Suck My Kitty Cock.

Comment

I like this contest topic! Top quality so far!

Here's my submission.
                              It's a censored version of one of my VIP videos >> VIP uncensored video
                              But now free 4 you all.

Baby, I love your eyes.

Comment

Working...
                              X