This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for cam guys who look like they are in their late 30's/early 40's

Hey guys. Bit of a specific request I know, but I met a married woman on omegle who is in their early 40's and they think I am as well. I need a fake cam of a guy, preferably white, in shape, clothed at first but eventually strips, and types enough as to not arouse suspicion. None of the cams I have and used in the past will work because they all look like they are in their 20's. I've been all over the forums and a bunch of others sites, can't find anything as specific. Wondering if any of you might be able to please help me. Thanks in advance.

With 1 post I doubt anyone will offer you anything. Start contributing to the site before asking for something.
    -Let the Best Baiter Win!

Comment

Originally posted by goonerm3 View Post
      With 1 post I doubt anyone will offer you anything. Start contributing to the site before asking for something.

Yeah but I'm greedy and prefer to keep all my caps to myself. Sorry, might be the 1/8th Jewish in me

Comment

1st . Be greedy as long as you want but do not state it here openly like "idgaf"

2nd. Don't ask for anything again or you'll be banned instantly :)

That must be my 4/4th "not in a good mood today" in me talking

BE COOL, BE FUN, BE HUNTER

Kyrnos, Καλλίστη, ανεξάρτητα από το όνομά σας, αυτή είναι η χώρα όπου γεννήθηκα κι όπου θέλω να ταφεί

Comment

Originally posted by DaYumJo View Post
          1st . Be greedy as long as you want but do not state it here openly like "idgaf"

2nd. Don't ask for anything again or you'll be banned instantly :)

That must be my 4/4th "not in a good mood today" in me talking

I really don't see the big deal. I even said please and thank you. I came here about a year ago under an account I can't even remember, asking for something and someone did point me in the right direction. Fine go ahead and ban me if you want to be this uptight about things. I mean being Greek, you should know a lot about taking things without being able to contribute back.

Comment

The big deal is that you are not sharing and openly saying it to our faces ...

This is a sharing community

Even if we tolerate the leechers, I personally can't stand when they are stating proudly to be one

And I'm not Greek at all

BE COOL, BE FUN, BE HUNTER

Kyrnos, Καλλίστη, ανεξάρτητα από το όνομά σας, αυτή είναι η χώρα όπου γεννήθηκα κι όπου θέλω να ταφεί

Comment

Originally posted by DaYumJo View Post
              The big deal is that you are not sharing and openly saying it to our faces ...

This is a sharing community

Even if we tolerate the leechers, I personally can't stand when they are stating proudly to be one

And I'm not Greek at all

I'm not going to fuel a keyboard war here. If you don't want to help, then don't post in the thread. It's that simple. I don't have any intention of sticking around this forum permanently. I come here once in a while for fake videos. If anyone can help, great, if not then don't bother wasting time making senseless posts complaining about me not sharing any of my caps and being "proud" of it. I really don't see how I'm being "proud" to be a leech. You're just putting words in my mouth. A big part of why I don't share my caps is because I think it's disrespectful. Most of the women I've capped haven't been single. Suppose I were to share all my stuff and some got popular and someone recognized one of them and their social/family/professional lives got ruined. I wouldn't like to do that to someone. So, no. I'm not going to contribute anything to this forum.

Comment

i think there are 2 ways: look on the gay site, maybe you found there something or can cut something togheter http://mrgays.com/
                or you go to cam4.com or something and cap a guy there or you buy a gay cam show over skype with a guy and tell him what he should do.:-)
                real hidden cam fucks:
                http://de.xhamster.com/user/Pat_Euphorie

Comment

So, no. I'm not going to contribute anything to this forum.

Well, fuck off then.

Comment

Working...
                  X