Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A great site for Male fakes

http://mrgays.com/

This site regularly updates videos of guys camming that are unwatermarked, categorised and usually high quality. They're also really easy to download. Of course, be sure to check if the site is legit through a virus checker. Mods delete this if this sort of thing is not allowed, but I've had a lot of success with it!

Finally a very useful link. I don't know if it's virus free, but idc. If you know more sites with fakes videos, please share with us.
    I am looking for sites similar to this. Thank you for sharing. I think good fake video (with males) should be:
    *wave (or other sign he can do for "say" hello)
    *high quality (often you can found only videos with poor quality)
    *typing parts (as much as possible)
    *often it's better to have video with clothed man (at first) (especially in moderated sections)
    *big or average dick
    *nice face (I mean the man shouldn't be very ugly). Always it's better to show face when you're talking with girl.
    *good abs (muscles)
    * without watermarks, logos
    Thanks for sharing.
    Are you in the game?

Comment

You guys are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GAY.

Comment

I knew that you must leave your comment Rancho :D
        Are you in the game?

Comment

I'm pretty sure there are videos of Heli on that site.
          My balls are soggy

Comment

tbh, gay cam models on cam4, chaturbate ive used most lol, it actually works on girls. it only gets awkward when they keep showing their asses and bending over lol, which im too lazy to edit out

how do you download videos from that site
            Last edited by Jaymill23; 02-22-2016, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Jaymill, I usually use various browsers' plugins (extension) to download videos from sites like that. For ex: video downloader, you can get it for chrome, firefox. When video loads you can see download link, you just need to click it once.
              Most sites you need to create acc to download videos, that's why those plugins are useful (they extract videos from loaded page and give you a link to download them).
              Are you in the game?

Comment

after you downloadd it d you edit it to size to make it useable on omegle, especially with letter boxed black bars. thats the only issue i have is editing it and then keeping the same quality as the original file. usually i do 320 x 240 or 452 x 340

Comment

Originally posted by Jaymill23 View Post
                  after you downloadd it d you edit it to size to make it useable on omegle, especially with letter boxed black bars. thats the only issue i have is editing it and then keeping the same quality as the original file. usually i do 320 x 240 or 452 x 340
                  I'm pretty sure you can just right click a video and click "save as". And as for using them on omegle, I just use Manycam's custom desktop size and then resize the video in VLC, using the filters like zoom in/sharpen/noise to make it look more realistic as necesssary.

Comment

Download JDownloader 2. It will pull videos from most sites and its free software.
                    -Let the Best Baiter Win!

Comment

This is a great website (did I just really say that?????) I get most of my results with male bait but the one I use is old and well known so this should provide some new material.

Just need to scrub my eyes after searching.........agghh!!!!! To much cock!!!!!
                      Working out what women want can be difficult. Sometimes its like trying to figure out what colour the letter seven smells like!!!

Comment

i dont know if we have talked about preferences but i bet most of guys on cam are straight. Ive found some lesbian but to be honest i dont trust them all. Therefore, in case u wanna hunt a girl, if u wanna turn her up.... use a male bait; otherwise ur posibilities will decrease. Even more, my experience says it is better to use a "normal" one than a "horny" one since first minute. Girls dont give u all just as u get naked, it is easier to pretend u re not so naughty, just become dirty slowly, thats the trick

Comment

Everything win i have had with male bait has been in unmoderated. The girls you find on there tent to appreciate a huge cock as soon as the cam goes live.
                          Working out what women want can be difficult. Sometimes its like trying to figure out what colour the letter seven smells like!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonman View Post
                            Everything win i have had with male bait has been in unmoderated. The girls you find on there tent to appreciate a huge cock as soon as the cam goes live.
                            I never get any win in unmoderated all i ever see is all the dick maybe on girl and they next me so i don't know how your patinece enough to endore all that dick and old hairy fat men to see one girl not worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_Commander View Post
                              I never get any win in unmoderated all i ever see is all the dick maybe on girl and they next me so i don't know how your patinece enough to endore all that dick and old hairy fat men to see one girl not worth it

check out my Stunning Blonde Girl video......totally worth it...

Comment

Working...
                              X