This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSI: HOF Season 2 - There and Back Again

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. It happens so the leeching bastard haven't learned the lesson the first time. He managed to infiltrate deeply in our system and he dared to leech and steal even from Platinum. Big mistake. Thanks to the incredible investigative hof team we have exposed this scumbag and banned his sorry ass straight away. He even had the guts to send me a PM how he noticed one of my latest videos got put up on his website to inform me as somekind of a good "friend". We are deeply disappointed such behavior exists among our brothers, he was always considered one of our own and kindly accepted as such. Now he is banished, his rank stripped and his name shall be forgotten soon enough.

Not before everyone learns about the fool:

bringingsexyback

Oh, I'm sure he will come back as a little leech he is but this shall put an end to the thievery. Let this be a lesson, should you decide to steal from us, WE WILL FIND YOU, no matter your position.
    One of the rare hunters around who actually earned all these rewards listed there...

Re: CSI: HOF Season 2 - There and Back Again

When you think you know someone.
    sigpic

Comment

Good work. What is his site or other sites he was posting to? I think someone offered to attack previous leecher sites.

Comment

Originally posted by wtsquid View Post
        Good work. What is his site or other sites he was posting to? I think someone offered to attack previous leecher sites.
        Right, I will link his site here so every chronic masturbator will be able to get our Platinum clips. Think again.
        One of the rare hunters around who actually earned all these rewards listed there...

Comment

Wow, did not expect that. TBH I still don't post vids on here because of people posting them somewhere else. If anything, I'll just PM links to users that I know are legit.

Comment

Originally posted by lulek View Post
            Right, I will link his site here so every chronic masturbator will be able to get our Platinum clips. Think again.
            Whatever!!!! by the by, I am not a chronic masturbator, I now have that almost completely under control. Perhaps you should speak to Biggus Dickus, the high wanking officer.

Every sperm is sacred, Every sperm is great. If a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate.

Comment

From now on,stick to older members guys.Platinum section was not a good idea.Post your stuff in the mod's section,and before you do that,make sure you revoke mod powers from people who haven't been online,or shared in the last 6 months or less.

Comment

Originally posted by heligabal View Post
                From now on,stick to older members guys.Platinum section was not a good idea.Post your stuff in the mod's section,and before you do that,make sure you revoke mod powers from people who haven't been online,or shared in the last 6 months or less.
                Guess that includes me lol
                sigpic

Comment

Fockin moron, get ur ass off there.

Comment

deeply shameful, very upset that BSB would dare to do such treacherous deeds.. big up to all of our CSI team here for the great work.
                    Respect & big ups for the hunters who toil in the digital fields to bring you this bounty. - Book of the HOF 6:25

Comment

Lucky I was here to ban hammer him. :)

Comment

and me :/

Comment

I too have been apprehensive to post lately, seeing vids all ovr the place. Some from our ranks and some not. The fact that this happened to this degree troubles me. Glad it was nipped in the bud. Good work.

Comment

You realize this was last year right?
                            My balls are soggy

Comment

Nice. good job catching him
                              "Do you even lift"

Comment

Working...
                              X