This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge News From Your Boy!

First off I would like to say big ups to all Hunters and aspiring hunters (even you guys with the dark 10 second bra strap flashes). A new day has come for the hunting community at the Hall of Fame, as a result of a ton of work going on behind the scenes.

As you all have heard, MegaUpload.com was effectively given a cyanide pill a few months ago, with many a hunting video now a broken SEIZED MegaUpload link. Well friends I have some interesting news. It turns out some of the sick fucks we have banned over the past few years for uploading underage were actually part of a despicable underground Russian pedo ring being investigated by the FBI-- and so the FBI came to ya boy with a very interesting proposition, very interesting indeed. They offered to temporary restore ALL of the MegaUpload hunting videos so they could be backed up, in exchange for the IP addresses of the three Russian offenders.

Let me break this down for you: THROUGH INSANE NEGOTIATIONS WITH PEOPLE YOU WOULD NEVER WANT TO TALK TO, your boy, Masterchat was able to secure the revival of over 2,000 original hunting videos from the HOF. These things have risen from the ashes like operation PHOENIX. Not even Kim DotCom can access these videos, but your boy knew that to let them wither and die in cyberspace would be like the Armies burning the 40,000 books at Alexandria. Totally unacceptable. We would have lost a HUGE part of history with tons of important hunts only to be vaporized behind some internal firewall.

So countless hours later with much experimentation and self-initiated learning,I am proud to announce the incredible, LEECHER-NUKING……………CHATROULETTETUBE.com! Where you can all now access these videos from the crypt in an incredibly jerker-friendly YouTube display format.

But here's where it is GAME changing my friends. ChatrouletteTube is our new 1st line of defense against all leechers, while also making sharing and posting videos MUCH easier. When you upload a video to ChatrouletteTube.com it is automatically watermarked, thumbnails generated, and credit attributed to your account.

There is a new TUBE EMBED button on the Post Thread page (the TV with a Triangle inside it: ) which allows you to easily insert the video into your HOF thread. Simply copy the # from the ChatrouletteTube video's "HOF Embed Code:" and insert it in-between the TUBE tags.

For video http://chatroulettetube.com/videos/C...stranger-1950/ , you would paste the # 1950 which would result in this:

This will automatically display thumbnails on top of your video with a play button layered over it, to start the action rolling.

Here is where you find the embed tags:

CRTube is still in its infancy but soon your HOF profile will have a history of videos associated with it, kind of like your own youtube channel. Certain usergroups will also be able to set the access permissions to their videos.

This means you NO longer have to make thumbnails, or upload to a complicated malware - infested filesharing site which inevitably are not a reliable way to keep files longterm. Just log into ChatrouletteTube.com with your HOF username/password and http://chatroulettetube.com/users/upload/ Upload your video. It will be live in mere seconds complete with an HOF embed code to pop into your forum thread.

I hope you see how game changing this is my friends. A ton of time and effort was spent getting this setup working for all hunters to enjoy!
    Last edited by Masterchat; 07-28-2012, 05:40 PM.
    Respect & big ups for the hunters who toil in the digital fields to bring you this bounty. - Book of the HOF 6:25

Re: Huge News From Your Boy!

Nice work Masterchat....
    ONE HAPPY ADDICTED CR HUNTER !!!!!

Comment

I think this looks good MC, always the boy with the fresh ideas!

And seriously, Geth has been MIA for months and NOW you come back?!?!?!

BFF with SHOWTIME!

Comment

hahaha Bella....
        I check the forum at least once a week.... only been way to busy for chatting or hunting....
        ONE HAPPY ADDICTED CR HUNTER !!!!!

Comment

Very nice MC - fantastic :)
          sigpic

Comment

great looking site...does that mean the FBI are now watching us?

Comment

Yep they're coming for all the green dudes.
              BFF with
              BellaLove

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime View Post
                Yep they're coming for all the green dudes.
                someone better make me gold...and quickly ;)

Comment

Mr Bob, hate to break it to you, but the FBI and NSA pretty much wiretap the entire internet, and they have publicly admitted their supercomputers are capable of cracking public encryption. See Operation Stellarwind. Bottomline is don't do anything you shouldn't, and you'll have no worries
                  Respect & big ups for the hunters who toil in the digital fields to bring you this bounty. - Book of the HOF 6:25

Comment

Just dont post underage shit and you will be cool.

BFF with SHOWTIME!

Comment

Wow. Wow to the chain of events, and wow to the new site.

MC, you da man.
                      Fuck, yeah.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice job Master

Comment

Nice job

Comment

This is awesome. Good work. Excited to start using it.

Comment

Excellent job MC. The site looks awesome. But there's a naggy problem with the logo on the clips. It gets in the way of seeing. Sometimes it covers the main parts of the action, really frustrating. Can you do something about it?

Thanks in advance. Keep it up!
                              Nothing ever stops all these thoughts
                              and the pain attached to them
                              Sometimes I wonder why this is happenin'

Comment

Working...
                              X