X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: MasterChat Officially Retiring From The HOF

Friends,

Today I'd like to announce that MasterChat is officially retiring from the HOF. As the site's creator back in 2010, the HOF has stood beside sites like ChatRoulette, Omegle, and others, as a meeting place for hunters and a platform for sharing, teaching, and friendship.

Over the years the HOF has changed dramatically. In the beginning, we relied on file hosting sites such as Megaupload and Rapidshare. When the government shut those(and many others) down, we learned an important lesson of self reliance. Within a short time, we had our own Tube, and over time gained the trust of our members to not just use it, but to use it exclusively for posting videos. And then, the unthinkable happened, MC was able to negotiate a huge list of videos from Megaupload to be released back to the HOF, reinstating literally thousands of videos.

For the last few years, he's governed indirectly, choosing to sit on the sidelines and communicate mostly through me. In fact, many of our members may have never interacted with him directly. As such, this should be a very easy transition for the community, as I take over the role of owner. Watch for announcements related to site maintenance as we transition infrastructure and related tasks..

So I'd like for you guys to join me in thanking MasterChat for the years he's taken care of us, and well wishes for his bright future.

Thanks, MC!

My balls are soggy

Wish you the best MC and thanks for the time you spent to build this kind community !!
    When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea. E Cantona

Comment

As far as i could see you were some cool dude :)

Thank you for the idea of a community like this one.

BE COOL, BE FUN, BE HUNTER

Kyrnos, Καλλίστη, ανεξάρτητα από το όνομά σας, αυτή είναι η χώρα όπου γεννήθηκα κι όπου θέλω να ταφεί

Comment

Peace out brutha'! I remember the day you made me VIP.

Comment

When i came back i didnt saw any post from it, found it weir, i udnerstand now, he gave me my first VIP, he'll be missed, i wish you the best
          “I'm going to study the classical period. I need to get a grip on Biggus Dickus”

Comment

i always wondered what happen to him. thanks for the great site masterchat :D
            http://streambadge.com/twitch/dark/das_pickle.png

Comment

Actually I've never had contact with MasterChat. But I'm very happy he started this community.
              So thanks a lot for your work!
              Baby, I love your eyes.

Comment

I also never had any contact with MC other than a 'welcome to the HOF' greeting when I first joined, but am so glad he started this community. Prior to when I first joined I really wasn't aware of such a place existing. Am so glad to have found a place with so many like-minded people.

Thanks for all the effort you put into starting this community and long may it continue.
                TheSheik

'Sleep... Those little slices of death... How I loathe them' Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

he saw a potential elite hunter on me and he gave me my first vip with just 9 posts... i'll never forget you. peace brudda

Comment

Today I migrated all HOF resources to new infrastructure. Thanks for all the fish!
                    My balls are soggy

Comment

You'll be missed MC,big ups from bottom of our hearts! Thank you for all...

Comment

Originally posted by nbuzard View Post
                        Today I migrated all HOF resources to new infrastructure. Thanks for all the fish!

Wonderful job

BE COOL, BE FUN, BE HUNTER

Kyrnos, Καλλίστη, ανεξάρτητα από το όνομά σας, αυτή είναι η χώρα όπου γεννήθηκα κι όπου θέλω να ταφεί

Comment

I will always remember his welcoming to the community and his psychedelic avatar..
                          Farewell and thanks for all the fish!!!
                          Let's play a game.. you will love it!

Comment

Working...
                          X